Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Life and energy regeneration are difficult.

Yes, most endgame players rely on premium consumables like Regeneration Potions and various elixirs to regenerate health and energy in combat. Sigils only work when you are out of combat (like Meditate does), but a lot of endgame players have a ton of Sigils to help with health/energy recovery.

Food generally tends to be used more for damage boosting, at endgame, but some players do use various foods for additional Regen.

Most endgame players don't bother with health or energy regen jewelry because the amount of health/energy regenerated each tick is generally way lower than is necessary to make an impact. Sometimes people will use energy regen gear, especially if they play more cheaply.

I've found that once you reach level 40+, the beginning health/energy regen skills aren't as useful - Recuperate and Meditate for sure, and Bandage sounds as well to some degree.

Some of the class specific skills (Light Heal for Rangers, Energy Boost for Mages, and obviously all druid skills) are still decently usable throughout the game, but require sacrificing some damage potential to continue using them - which means that most people would rather pay for consumables like potions and elixirs, and put their skill points into damage skills for higher damage.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!