Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help me! S.O.S! Mayday Mayday!

You should upgrade your mount and pet with the tokens you get from your bounties. There's an event going right now, so make sure you do all 15 bounties every day. This should speed up the growth of your mount and pet.

I understand your frustrations about meteoric bosses. I was in a similar situation around that level. I used my warden armor until lvl 137 when I upgraded to frozen meteoric set because I gathered the crests and orbs required for the frozen armor before I completed my meteoric set. Once I had the last mind tablet, I upgraded to meteoric and frozen in one go.

All these bosses are designed as group content. To help you with your quests, you could join a clan or find someone who needs to kill them just like you. A bossing party needs a tank, a healer and one or more DPS, assuming all the members are around 85-110.
As a druid, I was able to solo all 5* and some of the 6* meteoric bosses starting with lvl 120, but it took a lot of time to kill one boss.

If you see bots fishing all the time, you should report them to Deca. Gathering some evidence to back up your report will shorten the time it takes for Deca to ban them.

Untill they are banned, you can steal their fishing spots. All you need is a mount that has 80% speed, so a basic Ancient Staff (novelty) is enough. Next you have to add your fishing rod and the mount to your hotkeys. To do that, you have to open your inventory and add them to favorites. Next you open your skill menu and tap on the "equipment" tab, where you will find your fishing rod and mount. Assign them to your hotkeys bar and you are set.

Now you can go and steal most of the shimmering fishing spots. You have to make all you can to be a few meters in front of the bot. When you see a shimmering spot, get close and quickly tap on the fishing rod, then the shimmering spot and the action button to start fishing.
Using this method, you will be the first one to arrive to most of the new shimmering spots.

Re: Help me! S.O.S! Mayday Mayday!

Like Dark said, the Warden bosses, Meteoric bosses, and the following bosses are all designed as group content. You are supposed to try and group up with a few friends to take them down and start collecting their drops.

Joining a clan is by far the easiest way to get this done, especially if it's a bit of a larger clan with a decent number of players online. Then, learn where the bosses are (there are several player-created online resources with helpful maps if needed), then when you see a boss has spawned, message out that it's up and you need help killing it.

If you can't join a decent clan, or no one is available to help, you can always try trying to get random players to help by going to places like the Castle and shouting out that you need help with a meteoric boss. It's possible someone may have a few minutes to group up and go help you. However, there is a possibility that a jerk player may go and kill it themselves without grouping up with you first, hence why asking clanmates is preferred in my opinion.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!