Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I'm a beginner. Simple question.

You can wear both the health Regen bracelet and the energy Regen bracelet, but you can't wear two of the same type.
you can if you have the bracelet from old shop before the change where the energy brace gave a boost of health and not energy
This is true! You would have to be very lucky to come across one of those though.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Sorry, let me try and clarify a bit better.

You can equip the two bracelets that you attached screenshots of, because one is a health regen bracelet from that store, and the other is an energy regen bracelet.

You cannot equip two regen bracelets of the same type from this shop (either the 5 or 10 regen versions). So for example you could not equip two of the Revenant Bracelet of Invigoration, or one of the Revenant Bracelet of Invigoration and one Revenant Bracelet of Energisation (as the description states).

What we were discussing about bracelets from the old shop is irrelevant to the items currently in the shop.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Sorry, let me try and clarify a bit better.

You can equip the two bracelets that you attached screenshots of, because one is a health regen bracelet from that store, and the other is an energy regen bracelet.

You cannot equip two regen bracelets of the same type from this shop (either the 5 or 10 regen versions). So for example you could not equip two of the Revenant Bracelet of Invigoration, or one of the Revenant Bracelet of Invigoration and one Revenant Bracelet of Energisation (as the description states).

What we were discussing about bracelets from the old shop is irrelevant to the items currently in the shop.
Its been a minute but doesnt the effect only work from one of them when both equipped or was that bug way back then