Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I can't access...

There was maintenance going on. We will be back in a couple of hours.
Thank you for the information.
I didn't know because there was no notification on the notice. In the meantime, I'll have to seriously think about whether I should continue to play the ice wizard I'm playing (lol)
You will likely have more luck playing as a fire mage for the early game. Ice mages are trickier because the skills reload slower, and use more energy.

As for the server downtime notices, I agree that DECA should use them more for those who don't follow the game on social media or the forums/discord.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If you wanna earn money. Take up fishing its a process but worth it in the long run. You can find it by the tavern docks at lvl 11. Shimmering fishing spots give fish worth alot.
1-10 give 100 gold
And then it just kind of skyrockets. By lvl 40-50 a fish last i remember is 1500.gold. dont qoute me on that but its def over 1000

You can also get treasures for the bear pet
Jewelry
Potions
Lockboxs have a chance to give plat

You will likely have more luck playing as a fire mage for the early game. Ice mages are trickier because the skills reload slower, and use more energy.

As for the server downtime notices, I agree that DECA should use them more for those who don't follow the game on social media or the forums/discord.
Thank you for your comment.
On my server, I need 1,600,000gold to learn Firestorm. By comparison, ice blasts cost 35,000-45,000gold.
I've collected 8,000 gold now, and I thought it was a cruel condition for me. Also, I found out that Jewelry with Fire Skills as an option is selling really, really expensive.
Yes, yes. That's right. I had a feeling that I would probably get sick of it and organize the game after collecting 1,600,000gold in the beginning and learning one skill. I didn't want to quit this game because I was sick of the first class. :)
Maybe I'll have to pick up crops all day on the farm.(lol)
Oof. Are you on Epona then?

In that case, yeah...ice might be the better option. Definitely use fire bolt though.

You may even find it easier just to go as a hybrid - see how good ice blast is, you might not need it very much
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!