Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

List of Community Requests Based on Latest announcement

I don't really play the game anymore but I did play for many many years, started in 2011 few months after launch.

Thought I would compile a list of things that the community had been asking over the many years and VR/OTM failed to provide ultimately leading to many to quit including myself.

- Endgame timers, having 72 hour windows is so unfun and boring way to play a mobile game, put endgame raids on set 20 hour timers so it rotates through timezones, every event people love the set timers then it goes back to LONG windows

- Endgame drops, Dhiothu is the only boss that actually allows you to trade up your low tier items for the higher tiers through a 100k trade up gold sink. Add this to EVERY boss from Aggragoth to BT, also remove the mighty and grand tiers of drops, leave majestic/royal/imperial/godly. Some drops have not dropped once on any server in 10 years, like godly moon helm? How is this ok that we have no or 1 godly moon helm 10 years after release.

- More grind content, currently all viable endgame items are locked behind bosses or heavy RNG 5* spawns in random tower locations (apostate braces) add quests where you are required to farm large amounts of certain mobs 10000+ for an item that can compete with EG content, basically like the cooking bosses but for crafting/making gear

- Miniature raids, have some endgame raid content based around mechanics not people, every raid currently you need 20-30 people working together to kill, it would be nice to have endgame content that is dungeon based and available to do with one group of 5-8, also not time gated by spawns and competition

- Add a 10x xp elixir make it cost more plat, since you want to monetise and make money and levelling is still way too slow

- Bring spyrestone braces back to EDL 4/5/6* bosses, this was added back in 2016/17 then randomly removed with no explanation

I definitely had a lot more things but its been so long since I played I forgot most of the gripes I had, feel free to add your own things you have seen the community been asking for over the years, if we even get 10% of what we talk about that's 10% more than any other gaming studio gave the CH community lol

Most of these are small QoL changes, some are a lot bigger expansions and obviously a lot harder to implement, but should be considered when making new expansion content in the future.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: List of Community Requests Based on Latest announcement

I would like to see new lands/areas for 200+ lvs like maybe a new island or something of a mainland area. Maybe make travel to/from with boat only ley line travel is good but not from continent to continent.
Would like to see static Dungeons based on lv. of player not the mob.
Would like to see web pages created by game owners/players where (ALL) game info is posted :ie-weps.,gear,quests,jewelry,etc.etc. Not just the players fav. items.
Would like to see CH playable on PC (without useing an emulater).
Would like to see more ways for players to earn ingame plat. (Not the free plat games).
Would like to see pet/mount tokens from chests/bountys interchangeable or make them the samething not 2 different kind.

This just a few items on my CH bucket list

Update...9/2/22
How about players NOT paying plat for any character skill slots I mean that's just a basic need for character growth how about just give the character 24 slots automatically.

Lir-Rog. 144 Astram
Arawn-Rog. 115 Nevik Tumarr
Last edited by Noob64 on Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

I’m honestly just tired of dev team after dev team trying to desperately satisfy endgame by only doing changes that impact us, while the rest of the game gets the shaft patch after patch after patch and update after update after update. More levels! Faster spawn times! Better loot to make old content obsolete! Loot combining! More endgame raids! Endgame this endgame that!

After playing this game for as long as I have, long before the controversial engine update, it’s just tiring lol. OTM and Vr failed the game as whole trying to constantly satisfy us endgame players and the game is in a deep hole because of it. All the early game got for improvements was another questline in the otherworld and a change to leveling curve years ago, which ironically made the otherworld quests almost pointless for many because you could breeze through those levels with some basic elixirs putting all that content to waste. No new raids for lower levels, no effort put towards the idea of dungeons, quest rich zones stretched far too thin, like the case with stonevale (best fleshed out zone in the game) can be skipped entirely in 30mins to an hour with 2-4 elixirs lol.

I want to see more new faces, im tired of the tiny communities that are left in the game. These changes that only impact endgame won’t help the game grow at all.

I’m honestly just tired of dev team after dev team trying to desperately satisfy endgame by only doing changes that impact us, while the rest of the game gets the shaft patch after patch after patch and update after update after update. More levels! Faster spawn times! Better loot to make old content obsolete! Loot combining! More endgame raids! Endgame this endgame that!

After playing this game for as long as I have, long before the controversial engine update, it’s just tiring lol. OTM and Vr failed the game as whole trying to constantly satisfy us endgame players and the game is in a deep hole because of it. All the early game got for improvements was another questline in the otherworld and a change to leveling curve years ago, which ironically made the otherworld quests almost pointless for many because you could breeze through those levels with some basic elixirs putting all that content to waste. No new raids for lower levels, no effort put towards the idea of dungeons, quest rich zones stretched far too thin, like the case with stonevale (best fleshed out zone in the game) can be skipped entirely in 30mins to an hour with 2-4 elixirs lol.

I want to see more new faces, im tired of the tiny communities that are left in the game. These changes that only impact endgame won’t help the game grow at all.
I couldn't agree more. I don't see a fix for this one.

I agree that trying to cater to the current small population is likely not going to work very well in the long run.

CH is a game where it takes months for new players to even get close to endgame - and that's not really a bad thing!! However, that process definitely needs more work and refinement. Not necessarily speed, but players need more content and things to do along that path.

CH has always had a focus on endgame content. The idea is that early/mid/late game are all phases that you have to get through in order to get to the "good stuff" or "real gameplay".

That's a dumb outlook imo.

CH needs to refine the onboarding process and early game stages, as well as amp up marketing. Get new people in, and keep them sticking around, rather than try to keep the old and bitter 5+ year veterans around :P
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yes @Eragon. I really would like to see a better new player experience. Maybe I will make a more detailed list of what I think needs to happen to make the game more open to new players or existing lower level players. While I know endgame is important, I'm confident the current endgame community can hold out while an early-late game leveling/progression revamp is underway. If anything, seeing Deca actually work towards revamping the game no matter what it is should inject some excitement into the endgame community and veterans.