Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Deca-Appreciate Transparency

I would like to thank DECA for being transparent and honest about the hacking and lags. TBH I was about to quit the game after being loyal for 7 years. Unlike VR who hid and denied any issues, DECA is at least being honest about the struggles the game is facing.

I would like to ask what DECA needs to make the situation better?. If it's time to complete the endless lines of coding...let us know. If it's money to pay the temporary salary for a better coder with security and infrastructure experience. Let us know. It's never been done before but perhaps offering TRIPLE plat and bringing back the bundle of chests for 200 plat would bring in an influx of revenue to help the coding go faster. The servers could use the increased lix and items that chests have also. Except for Epona, many servers are struggling for new players to even have access to lix to level/create a new account.

Players don't want the game to disappear. If there is information and just time that you need, let us know. I think you would be surprised how many people would help if able.

Re: Deca-Appreciate Transparency

I to appreciate the transparency and the willingness to admit when things need to be better communicated. Keep working your buts off because this is the best game for an app hand's down, even with the problems we are facing. Once you get the ship righted you will get to create new worlds, new quest and new events!! This game has huge profit margins for Deca if you continue to do things the right way. Ignore the haters....they gonna hate no matter what you do. The rest of us will be patient and trust you will make this game even better than it already was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Deca-Appreciate Transparency

Good post, guys.
I fully agree. CH was and still is one of the best games due to its great game mechanics (auction house, chat system, pets, mounts, minigames and much more).
I love it since I started back in 2011.

Uninformed people might get angry more easily than informed people. So I very much appreciate your transparency. Please give us a little bit more insight, DECA, and more often here in this forum.

Hope dies at last.
Cery - lvl 225 rogue - Crom