Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

!! This is enough!!

Communication is key I'm sure you, Deca,can agree. You guys have a duty to update all communication platforms and not just one (discord). ESPECIALLY you main website! Where you guys announce everything and everything about the game! It’s frustrating because we can’t do anything. You tell us to just report bugs but time after time we do exactly that. But it amounts to nothing. What can we do but sit and watch our fav game be destroyed. Thanks deca and aculos or whoever u are. Ur not looking out for us because if u were you would make communication across all platforms imperative

Re: !! This is enough!!

Communication is key I'm sure you, Deca,can agree. You guys have a duty to update all communication platforms and not just one (discord). ESPECIALLY you main website! Where you guys announce everything and everything about the game! It’s frustrating because we can’t do anything. You tell us to just report bugs but time after time we do exactly that. But it amounts to nothing. What can we do but sit and watch our fav game be destroyed. Thanks deca and aculos or whoever u are. Ur not looking out for us because if u were you would make communication across all platforms imperative
funny enough u speak of DECA only responding on discord, it’s run by ppl with huge egos. I’m perma banned from it for speaking my opinion. PERMA and can’t talk at all to DECA in there lol all because I spoke how much of a joke furyion is. This is coming from a top druid on epona my opinion doesn’t matter tho. That discord which deca only responds is basically communist China- its Mike
we aren’t ready ..

Good morning.

I can fully understand the frustration and i will take the responsibility for this. The DECA Team is not responsible for communication, i am.
I will try to update you guys here more in the future as well. 1 thing i often here are complaints that we didn't announce downtime on the forums. Thats most of the times when the servers go down unexpected and there isnt a lot to tell you, since i might not even know they are down.

When it comes to scheduled downtimes, problems and so on, i will make sure to also update you guys here.

I agree that this forum should be the main place for updates. I don't understand why DECA moved most communication to an "unofficial" platform. While I enjoy discord for chatting, I don't think it's the place for a game's main platform. #1 Not everyone knows about the discord group, it's word of mouth. And when asking for help, there are lines of chatting you have to sort through to get an answer. Here in the forum, your questions/topics are sorted and people can only answer you on your thread. Also, when I first started CH, I did a LOT of internet searches on "how to". Many of those searches led me here to this forum. Now that DECA has sponsored discord, all of the help has moved there. You can't do internet searches anymore for conversations, as they are on a platform not everyone has access to. I understand DECA walks a fine line and wants to support players. But discord is a group of player's personally controlled chat group. Do your main communication here and let them cut and paste updates there. And have them post questions HERE on this platform that you control and allows EVERYONE to view responses. DECA has inadvertently made a private discord group their main line of communication IMO.

Discord? Only chords I use are on my guitar :)
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)

I clicked on the Celtic Heroes section on the discord group and got some fool talking about paedofiles and another saying he won't give him a timeout yet as he wants to see where it goes!... Seriously?!?!

Click the game announcement section ONLY if you must go there