Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Players need to unite

Hello dear players!The game has recently increased latency and ping!Enough to endure this, I suggest you and I do not pay the game!Let's go on strike until the developers fix the problems. We give them prosperity, so why should we suffer from their mistakes?

Re: Players need to unite

It may be easier to get all servers to refuse to log for 1 hour. Some asshat will always break and do what they want a d buy plat. But if devs see that all servers are empty for one hour, they will see that players can unite. They will notice that. Then if they still refuse to do something about the lag, we can organize the next step
Level 223 Warrior
Level 220 Druid

Hello dear players!The game has recently increased latency and ping!Enough to endure this, I suggest you and I do not pay the game!Let's go on strike until the developers fix the problems. We give them prosperity, so why should we suffer from their mistakes?
You have discovered the quickest way to invite an announcement like this:
"We regret to inform you that our beloved Celtic Heroes will soon be coming to an end. The last day of service will be..."
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

As much as I'd love to play without issues, these riots won't help. I highly doubt that most of you are familiar with game development and all the issues that arise when an old game changes hands multiple times. Refactoring the code and implementing new features takes time. A substantial amount of it.

And I implore all of you to not forget that Celtic Heroes and recently shut down Warhammer: Odyssey received heavy hacking attacks on their servers. We should be glad that CH didn't get shut down like Warhammer and I suspect that decision could be an easy one to make for Virtual Realms. VR is partially responsible for the current state of CH, because they weren't paying attention to it and the only reason they bought CH was to take its engine and develop Warhammer on it.

Our only hope is that DECA cares about the game and has a financial interest in maintaining it. Be supportive and patient. Most of you don't remember the times when CH changed its engine and the amount of work and downtime it took to receive the change. The current issues aren't catastrophic and I believe that DECA will eventually solve the problems. I really don't want this game to burn out and smolder, because I cherish the memories and good times I've had playing it since 2013.
Patience is a virtue, remember that.