Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Game Update Ideas

Dear DECA Games;

I playing CH very long time and I have little issues that need to get fix.

1 - Camera Angle;
- I am talking about this issue because 30°/-30° in Y axis doesnt come enough and really weird. Please set Camera Angle Max/min -+60°. I feel myself like disabled...

2 - Base Movement Speed;
- I understand theres lux items, elixirs and potions but its like 'No life for poors in ch'. We have no Speed skills, our base speed really slow. We spending so much time while running with no lux -Turtle speed-.

3 - Fps bug;
- Theres a bug that if you want to play at 60 fps you have to change quality everytime u open game. Please write a simple code that code can check current quality and set fps when we open game - application target framerate-

4 - Optional Skill Buttons;
- We can only set two columns Skill pages. Please make a little option to set it to three columns.

5 - NPC items from correct level monsters;
- I really don't want to be a part of any clan, I don't feel I have to respect to any leader/guardian/general etc. Strong people decide the fate of the weak, its cant be theme of a game.
We could grow up with playing solo.
If you don't have a clan you cant get exalted sets, If you don't have a clan you cant be stronger.

Ty for reading. If You can change any of these things would be awesome. Sorry if I wrote something wrong, sorry because of language barrier.

Sincerely.

Re: Game Update Ideas

I think the way the game plays is okay. The camera is really up to you to set? Not sure what you’re playing on. Mounts are super cheap these days. Can farm one in a few days by farming and selling bounty pledges or items of the sort. Although I think a skill that boosted speed like 20-30% with a short cooldown could also be decent for new player. No one late game would use it.

I do think the skill pages would be useful especially for the eg players that hot swap like crazy. Although it’s been two pages for 10+ years now so I don’t see that change entirely relevant either hahah. As a solo player you can gear yourself up through frozen if you level high enough. But the point of the game I believe is kind of a competitive, friendly, clan based game. To get end game items you need help of an entire clan or depending on your server an entire server. 30+ people. No one plays Celtic heroes to sit and do everything by themselves. Would get real old real fast.

I think more important changes need to come first. Like a new area. New mobs. New events. Potentially even a new level cap and maybe even decreased boss timers to make it easier for edl/Doch and gele/bt gear

Re: Game Update Ideas

what ideas they can't remove the lags in the game here the delay in the game started back, the current seems to have become normal, but no, they had to do an update yesterday and broke everything back, they already killed this game themselves, so it's time to look for other games and put an end to this game or let them sell to normal companies that they did everything like it is necessary and not as a deca (that's honestly shut down the game for a month or two to do everything normally so that there are no lag bugs)