Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: how much fast we need to go?

I’d also be open to a reform of the whole bracelet obtaining process.
I don’t enjoy having my phone with me all day for months to maybe get lucky and get the bracelet I want, I assume most others think the same way. I don’t mean it needs to be easier to get one, I’m happy with the braces being incredibly rare. Just any other way of similar difficulty for a change? Not to entirely remove the brace from camping, but an additional alternative way so I don’t need to be afraid of my toons getting banned? I don’t know what’s the next punishment after this 2 week ban if I miss the little text again.
Just some random thoughts :Ꭰ

Still not botting. Looking forward to a better way to make sure if suspicious people are botting or not.
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

I don’t enjoy having my phone with me all day for months to maybe get lucky and get the bracelet I want, I assume most others think the same way. I don’t mean it needs to be easier to get one, I’m happy with the braces being incredibly rare. Just any other way of similar difficulty for a change? Not to entirely remove the brace from camping, but an additional alternative way so I don’t need to be afraid of my toons getting banned? I don’t know what’s the next punishment after this 2 week ban if I miss the little text again.

Still not botting. Looking forward to a better way to make sure if suspicious people are botting or not.

How about we get some transparency with WHAT can actually spawn the actual boss. If we knew that ANY of the mobs within a certain area could spawn a boss, you'd see a lot less people camped in just one spot clicking the screen every few minutes. Yes, there is some "adventure" in finding the next placeholder spot...but who wants to spend countless hours farming an entire area not even knowing if anything will turn up for their effort. This is a mobile game. I'm sure more people would clear the entire floor knowing that EVERY mob has a chance to spawn a boss vs. sitting in one of the handful of KNOWN spots appearing to be idle/afk or whatever.

Be transparent with the player base as to where and what can spawn those bosses and i'm sure you'll see an uptick in active farming. I'm pretty positive somebody would rather spend an hour or two actively farming an entire area knowing that ANY mob could pop a boss instead of having to wait a couple mins between each kill at a single spot. You don't need to increase the drop/spawn rate...just be transparent in how many actual spots there are and if any mob can actually pop one instead of people camping for bracers doing it purely off of speculation of a potential spot or just camping one of the confirmed spots.

It's not DECA's fault that the system is a breeding ground for afk/bot farming of certain items due to OTM/VR's poorly designed system and lack of transparency, but THEY could easily rectify it by showing some data/sharing some info. Food for thought.

How about we get some transparency with WHAT can actually spawn the actual boss. If we knew that ANY of the mobs within a certain area could spawn a boss, you'd see a lot less people camped in just one spot clicking the screen every few minutes. Yes, there is some "adventure" in finding the next placeholder spot...but who wants to spend countless hours farming an entire area not even knowing if anything will turn up for their effort. This is a mobile game. I'm sure more people would clear the entire floor knowing that EVERY mob has a chance to spawn a boss vs. sitting in one of the handful of KNOWN spots appearing to be idle/afk or whatever.

Be transparent with the player base as to where and what can spawn those bosses and i'm sure you'll see an uptick in active farming. I'm pretty positive somebody would rather spend an hour or two actively farming an entire area knowing that ANY mob could pop a boss instead of having to wait a couple mins between each kill at a single spot. You don't need to increase the drop/spawn rate...just be transparent in how many actual spots there are and if any mob can actually pop one instead of people camping for bracers doing it purely off of speculation of a potential spot or just camping one of the confirmed spots.

It's not DECA's fault that the system is a breeding ground for afk/bot farming of certain items due to OTM/VR's poorly designed system and lack of transparency, but THEY could easily rectify it by showing some data/sharing some info. Food for thought.
Yeah I agree. That would help already, I’d much rather farm an entire area and not get banned while doing so
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

2011 player here. And I have never seen so many false bands or strict/sneaky afk pop ups that will ban you if not clicked or confirmed. Hopefully this will change and those falsely banned will be appealed. Usually I would watch Netflix with my tablet by my side periodically tapping the screen, and now I do not camp like I use to because I am fearful of being banned by this new system. Quite the disappointed.

This is concerning if it isn't a pop up window like the annoying Password Reset popup we get every time you log in. If it's just a brief message...that's messed up.
It's a pop up, like the ones that show up when u try to go ley. In my experience, someone has to report you for this to happen.
They use both. Which only adds to the problem.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!