Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

About that password reset…

The notice isn’t completely clear to me, will we all need to remember the date we created our account, last trade, last plat purchase etc? Or only need all that if we aren’t able to confirm via email? It’s a lot to know for a game played sporadically over the past 10 or 11 years lol but I do think I have an old email welcoming me to the game

Re: About that password reset…

The notice isn’t completely clear to me, will we all need to remember the date we created our account, last trade, last plat purchase etc? Or only need all that if we aren’t able to confirm via email? It’s a lot to know for a game played sporadically over the past 10 or 11 years lol but I do think I have an old email welcoming me to the game
I don’t even have access to one of the emails I used to create some accounts. It was a work email that I no longer work at and since it’s just a game I never dreamed of transferring the email.

ITS A GAME NOT A JOB.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Hey, as long as you know your password that your currently using, you will be totally fine :) the emailing support is just for those that can't remember their current password being used
Are you sure?
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Hey, as long as you know your password that your currently using, you will be totally fine :) the emailing support is just for those that can't remember their current password being used
Are you sure?
Yeah its just like a regular password change, put in your old then enter the new one except this time you'll be prompted to do so
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

It is indeed.

You are going to log into your account and get asked to change it.
And if that doesn't work, the support does not need all the info 100% perfectly deliviered.
We know that you wont have all info, as long as you have enough info to validate the ownership

It is indeed.

You are going to log into your account and get asked to change it.
And if that doesn't work, the support does not need all the info 100% perfectly delivered.
We know that you wont have all info, as long as you have enough info to validate the ownership
Are there "close enough" answers? Like Oh idk 10 years ish?