Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Appeal for Accounts

Hi,
Just thought I'd try posting here because private messages and emailing the support team seems to do no good, as I just get ignored.
I believe I was wrongfully banned on all my accounts and I just would love an opportunity to play this game again. If any support/appeal member could reach out to me to resolve this situation, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Re: Appeal for Accounts

Hi,
Just thought I'd try posting here because private messages and emailing the support team seems to do no good, as I just get ignored.
I believe I was wrongfully banned on all my accounts and I just would love an opportunity to play this game again. If any support/appeal member could reach out to me to resolve this situation, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
You're getting nowhere. They're refusing to show me "evidence" they "found" so because of "security concerns" they can't prove what they banned my account for. Valsined was the Agent I spoke with and she just kept on repeating herself and insisting that the issue is resolved, like. How? XD you didn't lift a single finger bruh you get paid to do THIS? XD
In fact they updated/amended their policies retroactively just so that they can say they don't have to show me any chat logs or at least tell me what happened to prove it or let alone give me the chance to prove why the ban is a mistake. Deca just like VR does not care CH will continue to just die until it has no players left. It may as well be Epona Heroes lol only server that's alive. And sorry about your account too. Its shameful that I'm not the only one facing this problem.

Hi,
You're getting nowhere. They're refusing to show me "evidence" they "found" so because of "security concerns" they can't prove what they banned my account for. Valsined was the Agent I spoke with and she just kept on repeating herself and insisting that the issue is resolved, like. How? XD you didn't lift a single finger bruh you get paid to do THIS? XD
In fact they updated/amended their policies retroactively just so that they can say they don't have to show me any chat logs or at least tell me what happened to prove it or let alone give me the chance to prove why the ban is a mistake. Deca just like VR does not care CH will continue to just die until it has no players left. It may as well be Epona Heroes lol only server that's alive. And sorry about your account too. Its shameful that I'm not the only one facing this problem.

I somewhat agree and disagree with you at the same time, Deca is right about sharing evidence posing a risk as it involves another player and could lead to them receiving abuse ect but on the otherhand, how are you supposed to appeal and defend yourself without knowing why you got banned, its tricky
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

Hi,

I somewhat agree and disagree with you at the same time, Deca is right about sharing evidence posing a risk as it involves another player and could lead to them receiving abuse ect but on the otherhand, how are you supposed to appeal and defend yourself without knowing why you got banned, its tricky
I agree with that too but I'm not asking who caused it, it just went like this "write appeal" get reply of "we are unable to do anything" ask for more information to understand the situation they say can't do that then they just can't wait to push your ticket out asap calling the issue resolved. OTM appeals team talked to ppl n shared quotes from an incident if need be. Even some people in my server got caught buying/selling gear in other servers through ***. Funny thing he appealed it they talked with him n everythin gave him a temporary one year ban and just started playing again 5 months ago. People in my server sold their accounts through *** they got banned and then we're unbanned in a week but me I can't see or know what evidence is brought against me?? .-.

Hello I agree Andrew all my accounts got banned to. My accounts are Tavlla Brickell, Cla1ac1l1fh1jkl, Padraio301ldasw, 3BEP, ihatefishing, and Myron Bellis these are all my accounts I got banned on my accounts because I bot in fishing but who cares I’m allowed to bot it’s my game and idc what the rules are this is my game. I made all these fake accounts to hog the fishing lakes and bot but why does it matter I should be allowed because I need it. I also scammed someone before but I reported her and got her banned so she couldn’t say anything it was so funny. But Andrew please tell me your accounts that were banned maybe I know them because I’m a scammer and I bot but I shouldn’t be banned for it right?

This smells like trolling from miles away and if those names you listed are real players, posting them here is not allowed either. If you suspect someone boting, you should report them directly to DECA via support.

I don’t care, I’m Andrew199 but I’m messaging on this account because it no matter, they aren’t fixing my account, don’t know why I can’t say the N word on this software it keeps blocking it fix my fishing account my name is Andrew and botting should be allowed it’s fair and this game sucks I hope you lose all your money and the business fails give me back my account me I was literally so rich give me my account to play this terrible game I please let it get hacked

I don’t care, I’m Andrew199 but I’m messaging on this account because it no matter, they aren’t fixing my account, don’t know why I can’t say the N word on this software it keeps blocking it fix my fishing account my name is Andrew and botting should be allowed it’s fair and this game sucks I hope you lose all your money and the business fails give me back my account me I was literally so rich give me my account to play this terrible game I please let it get hacked
U can legit troll all u want but until it happens to u wouldn't understand. I personally never believed anyone who got banned was innocent but look what happened to me. Can't even appeal the case just get told my accounts staying banned. And in all honesty updating your policies retroactively so that u don't have to show evidence to a case that came into question like 2 years ago is completely unfair and possibly illegal judging by the laws of which they're from. We never agreed to their terms of service or anything before the ban took place. Only recently have we checked their little box formerly admitting and therefore handing over all rights in accordance to play this game so even if I did do something that could be called "account selling" which I didn't whole heartedly believe it's a mistake on their part or something talking about VR. So rlly all the people from nuada who got banned for duplicating items or having duped gold in their inventory and got banned could technically make some kind of something happen since they all do have a leg to stand on if they spent money on the digital merchandise Im gonna guess policies do not say terms of service apply retroactively nor do the policies for ban cases that happened years ago outside of decas ownership of the game.

stop impersonating me, and stop trolling please. This is a serious discussion about a real problem.

Andrew199 do you know who tavlla Brickell is!? He is a scammer and a bot account he uses multiple fishing accounts on the game and bots! His other accounts are Cla1ac1l1fh1jkl, padraio301ldasw, 3BEP, Ihatefishing, myror bellis? I reported these accounts for botting and told everyone in castle to report for botting! I’m glad they are banned aren’t you andrew199 and they will never get there account back yippee 🙌 🥳 👏 let’s celebrate that we are taking down fishing bot accounts one by one andrew199 kiss kiss xoxo 💋 🥳👏 :lol: