Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Glacier Waters in Lir's

I second this, mostly because I like fishing at the dock by Grizzly to get sunken lock boxes. I’ve already caught all my relics and have the tier 6 bear but I can see how much of a pain it would be if you’re fishing for crumbling. Not to mention you can’t do anything with the long other then sell them I think. I don’t think there is a turn in anymore.

Thank's Deca for ZERO response. My request perhaps would be the easiest correct request in history yet not only do you not fix it...you don't even respond. Promise...I will not spend a Dollar on this game moving forward until you show you actually mean anything to the future of this game. I ask all players to put a pause on money flow until they prove they have the game's best interest at heart. Put up...or Shut up!!!

Just curious but what are Glacier waters for?
Is the fish for high lvl chefs or something?
Lol I've stopped fishing on them because I had no idea what it was. I fish in stonevale now so I don't see them :)
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

Just curious but what are Glacier waters for?
Is the fish for high lvl chefs or something?
Lol I've stopped fishing on them because I had no idea what it was. I fish in stonevale now so I don't see them :)
It's from a fishing competition that ended January of 2020, Virtual Realms never got rid of it and now DECA has to deal with it

At the same time they could also stop the hornquest. Those whitehorns wont be very rare if the quest continues forever, will they!
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)