Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DECA=VR

I’ve had my account banned for months now it was linked to my Facebook account so it doesn’t tell you how long your banned for or why you are banned for. I have emailed appeal multiple times and they always send me this generic email “
An additional review of this account suspension has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the action taken will not be removed or changed. “ Every-time I emailed them I specifically asked for what the reason of banned was and how long I would be banned for. I sent DECA a ticket on their website and I got the SAME response.

Re: DECA=VR

I’ve had my account banned for months now it was linked to my Facebook account so it doesn’t tell you how long your banned for or why you are banned for. I have emailed appeal multiple times and they always send me this generic email “
An additional review of this account suspension has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the action taken will not be removed or changed. “ Every-time I emailed them I specifically asked for what the reason of banned was and how long I would be banned for. I sent DECA a ticket on their website and I got the SAME response.
VR is a unfathomable company that banned a 8th of the CH population.

Heya can you please send me your ticket id etc via private message?

We are still in a transitioning phase. So not everything is fully in place yet.
Heya
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Hey I sent them another support ticket and got the same generic VR response... I sent you my ticket in pm about a week ago as well I need your help... Help us acalos!

When I went to Deca support website and tapped on Celtic heroes it said "sorry you're unauthorized to view this page".

Tbh I had high hopes of DECA being better but it's still mediocre support ngl. They reply a little faster but still the same unfairness of "you're guilty of commiting a crime you're going to jail" you file an appeal and the judge retells you what he already told you. How can you justifiably appeal with this. It's just insane it honestly is bro how do you expect players to trust you when doing this? I am not feeling the incentive to pay hundreds I'm just sayin..

Tbh I had high hopes of DECA being better but it's still mediocre support ngl. They reply a little faster but still the same unfairness of "you're guilty of commiting a crime you're going to jail" you file an appeal and the judge retells you what he already told you. How can you justifiably appeal with this. It's just insane it honestly is bro how do you expect players to trust you when doing this? I am not feeling the incentive to pay hundreds I'm just sayin..
I thought they would be able to correct VR’S wrongs but not... VR unjustifiedly banned many people