Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Idea for the next event

Is it possible to have another event ? The legacies event was really cool and a great idea, I (and not only me I think) hope to see this kind of event again, my server has never been as active in the last years as during this event (myself included) ; what I mean by that is that this kind of event keeps the players to stay on the game and it's a very good thing in term of activities, would it be possible for example to do the same by adding old bosses who are not in the game since a while but on a short term (during an event (?) ) ; Like for example the bosses that made loot items like the Reaper and Huntsman rings, I personally never knew nor saw these bosses, I think it would be a very good thing for the "new community" having never fought nor seen some bosses. And also make them a bit stronger (update them to the current taste) because I think these bosses have become easy at the current level of the game, put them on the same level as Garanak / Skain to give some challenge.

Oh yes also ! Please, take away the big red / blue / green bosses that loot weapons, honestly VR, if you play a little bit in CH you'll notice that not many people, or even nobody kills them, because their equipment is not very interesting anymore, if you could add more interesting bosses than those ones.

Otherwise, if you don't have any ideas or time, a bounties event would be welcome too, it's been a long time since there was one. :)