Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Personal opinion on new event.

I'd like to start off by saying I'm really glad that we got this event. During the reset this morning my clan personally had 42 of our players on which was amazing and I know there was even more from the other clans on the server. The castle is the most active I've seen in in a very long time and people are staying on to hang out farm for the hat quest and do other things. Overall id call that a success. Now before I start this next portion I already know what some of you are going to say that you want to make the collectors and hoarders cry etc. etc. so I'm going to ask to please refrain from posting stuff like that in the comments. The new chests are great and they are almost exactly what I expected to be in them. the one thing I wasn't expecting was for old items to be reintroduced without some sort of tag to identify them as new such as *10th anniversary* or even marking the old stuff *Anniversary 2013* or something like that. The real value of lanrik to me at least was the fact that it came from one of my first events and how i saved up so much to get it and worked for it and just the memories of years past and at least with aeon i was able to tell the difference between an item that was newer and items that had been around for years and now that'll be gone. I know we were told that was intentional but it would be nice if we could get a small explanation of why they were brought back like this cause I'm just trying to understand. Anyways overall yall did a great job with the event and the effects and everything looks amazing shout out to the VFX guy who made the fireworks. And again these are just my opinions I was in no way against Alan coming back I actually wanted it back I am just curious as to why it was brought back the way it was.
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!