Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Chests

I opened over 1k chests and only got 3 sparkling pieces of the new fash… blue hat, yellow legs, and pink gloves… wtf why is it so rare lol. Heroic combos seemed to have buffed drop rates cause I got 6 crates, whereas before in all other chest openings I’ve only ever gotten 2 crates. Plenty of the new elixirs dropped which I’m happy about.

Og lanrik dropping is fine and people need to stop btchin over it lol. On some servers even putting together an og non sparkling red set in next to impossible. It gives a much needed restock imo, and the 10th birthday anniversary was the perfect time to do so tbh. The rarer colors are still jackpot status anyways, and only a handful will end up dropping on each server tbh.

Re: New Chests

Og lanrik dropping is fine and people need to stop btchin over it lol.
At this point they may aswell just remove the whole aeon tag from the game. Whats the point in adding it to the game to make sure collectors item values arent just decimated only to bring back the rarest most valuable fashion in chests that is non aeon and say a big *** you to the collectors
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

How can you call something that doesn’t exist “rare”. Couldn’t even tell ya the last time I saw a full white set, and even black is non existent on some servers. It’s literally just a few rich people who hang onto them till the end of time, most of which probably weren’t even around in 2013 and most of which who will also likely quit with them before they let their greasy hands off lol.

It’s the 10th anniversary, how many games can say they lasted that long? Bringing back the og lanrik on the games 10th anniversary is the greatest hat tilt really. And one things for sure, being able to pop open some chests and not seeing the dreadful Aeon tag has made chests all the more satisfying. And like I said, the rarer colors still have jackpot status so not many will come out of this event. In fact I’m yet to see any newly completed black/white set on any server tbh. Don’t even count on getting sparkling lol.

Og lanrik dropping is fine and people need to stop btchin over it lol.
At this point they may aswell just remove the whole aeon tag from the game. Whats the point in adding it to the game to make sure collectors item values arent just decimated only to bring back the rarest most valuable fashion in chests that is non aeon and say a big *** you to the collectors
I love this guy^
Clan: Castle Camper
Toon: Minime Lvl 190 Rogue
World: sulis