Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: F to All collectors

Its just a little bit ridiculous and has def pissed me off
More than likely won’t be fixed anytime soon either, even if it is I know most servers would already be flooded with it. Just a big F
which mounts are back in the chests? If it is unicorns i might genuinely cry. Would make my 100% unicorn about as useless as my lanrik
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

More than likely won’t be fixed anytime soon either, even if it is I know most servers would already be flooded with it. Just a big F
which mounts are back in the chests? If it is unicorns i might genuinely cry. Would make my 100% unicorn about as useless as my lanrik
Got 2 100% and 2 95% the chests need to be nerfed at least a little. One cape and 3 staffs. Seen worthogs too

Got 2 100% and 2 95% the chests need to be nerfed at least a little. One cape and 3 staffs. Seen worthogs too
Sorry to make this thread bigger by quoting again but i haven’t seen any unis… yet… I have seen a lot of warthogs though… too new to be announced and I refuse to buy into this and find out :P
Clan: Castle Camper
Toon: Minime Lvl 190 Rogue
World: sulis

Sell that useless lanrik
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

so basically y'all just angry because the majority of the playerbase have a chance to obtain something good for the first time?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

so basically y'all just angry because the majority of the playerbase have a chance to obtain something good for the first time?
Not angry about it there’s already posts talking about this in depth, so I don’t want to go into to much detail. There was just no reason to release aeon in the first place if they were going to re-release it years later, I would of been fine with a return early on but why wait soooo long with a previous re-release of the Aeon version. All I gotta say :P love y’all waiting for event hats to come back… wouldn’t mind picking pumpkins again I guess.
Clan: Castle Camper
Toon: Minime Lvl 190 Rogue
World: sulis