Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spirit disaster

Is there a single person that genuinely thinks that the way they handled the "brand new addition to the pet system" was handled well? 6 more lux pet tokens for the abysmal increase that shouldn't exist in the first place is laughable.

Re: Spirit disaster

What did you expect? Stats to double cause the cost of the pet doubled? Its not like this is a new concept to us…just look at spirit pets and the boost from t6 to spirit. Personally im happy with the 25% increase across the board from my magic dragon. We wont talk about the visuals tho…yuck
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Spirit disaster

What did you expect? Stats to double cause the cost of the pet doubled? Its not like this is a new concept to us…just look at spirit pets and the boost from t6 to spirit. Personally im happy with the 25% increase across the board from my magic dragon. We wont talk about the visuals tho…yuck
So what I should be conditioned to expect crumbs? To not once hope for something that's not just "pay more money for slight power" rather than actually adding some cool mechanic in the game that lets you upgrade your pet further. This was supposed to be a celebration for the players but it turned into just another "milk the whales" event. Other FREE TO PLAY MOBILE GAMES do yearly celebrations so much better than this and just because we are used to getting literally nothing doesn't mean we still can't ask and hope for something actually decent.