Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Allow Server swapping!

People clearly get bored when their competition leaves which is kinda ironic considering their sole purpose is to defeat the competition, makes no sense and it’s just shooting yourself in the foot lol. Plus who’s to say those in their own clan won’t bolt to Epona? Regardless, you’ll definitely see a sharper drop in basically almost every dom server and a sharp increase in Epona. I know, shocking to think how much more dead dom servers can get and how much more populated Epona can get.
Not only epona, more people would go to dom servers but come up with a more healthy system of playing competitively.
Nobody is going to want to go to a dom server. 95% of the servers are dom, while it seems like 95% of the active player population resides in Epona hahaha. Dom servers don’t work anymore and are dying.
Agreed but rolling with 100 people isn’t sufficient, the community would be forced to come up with a better healthier system :)

I believe if one new player installs the game and try it out on some partially dead server we ve lost him ....and from list of so many servers only few are active enough tht tht player feels welcome and active....we losing tht new players can hit too big for future as every game has a ratio of ppl leaving game but if there is more new comers u can balance the ratio ....
P.s. and devs more active new players means more money to plat transactions means more money .....
Plz consider it

I agree server mergers need to happen, this “economy” argument is such a fallacy, fact is I don’t care if you want your dark flame armor to retain its value I want servers with competition to actually make it fun.

Ark Mobile has server mergers all the time, there should be a pretty substantial cool down but it should definitely be a thing. That being said, the developers of this game are more concerned with watching paint dry than they are in actually improving this game so it will never happen.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

I agree server mergers need to happen, this “economy” argument is such a fallacy, fact is I don’t care if you want your dark flame armor to retain its value I want servers with competition to actually make it fun.

Ark Mobile has server mergers all the time, there should be a pretty substantial cool down but it should definitely be a thing. That being said, the developers of this game are more concerned with watching paint dry than they are in actually improving this game so it will never happen.
Fact is I don't care if you want competition, I want my dark flame armor to hold/increase its value.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Fact is I don't care if you want competition, I want my dark flame armor to hold/increase its value.

Don’t care about a newbie you only started in 2012 .
Furthermore, server activity supersedes your emotions and made up value of items you care for
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Furthermore, server activity supersedes your emotions and made up value of items you care for
Oh hey krypto! It’s bandit :D

Some people want their game experience to be about fighting others, others want it to be about experiencing a virtual world with friends. Furthermore, server activity supercedes your emotions as the game is just not designed for sustained competition. All but ~2 servers have converged to a dom/rebel system, showing that "competition" only lasts months before one side gives in. That's just the reality of the number/quality of endgame bosses in CH.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

In fact this game has never needed so many servers, I don't know why there are so many, and yes, reducing the amount to 5-8 servers would be good (disregarding the effects of the breakdown of ecosystems and server economy). Every player base concentrated on 5-8 servers would make the game much more social and interactive with each other. Seriously does anyone really know what the active servers are besides Epona? I'm really curious, all epona maps are full of players.

In fact this game has never needed so many servers, I don't know why there are so many, and yes, reducing the amount to 5-8 servers would be good (disregarding the effects of the breakdown of ecosystems and server economy). Every player base concentrated on 5-8 servers would make the game much more social and interactive with each other. Seriously does anyone really know what the active servers are besides Epona? I'm really curious, all epona maps are full of players.
because there are no dungeons at all in this game so the only way to level up farm etc is in shared spaces and when a bunch of people are doing that on the same server due to there being very few it just becomes hell for everyone. Imagine trying to lix in carrow against 10 other people, even if you grouped you'd all just be standing there waiting around for things to spawn wasting your lixes. The only thing you can do despite the amount of people is cook but even then you need to pick wheat and other unfathomable which you'd have to compete with other players with. It's just not a good idea unless all servers were beyond dead. Although I think having a shared gold bank between all servers on the same account would be a cool idea.