Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To get a list of All mobs

Hello admin and helpful players ....I have been looking around for one complete list covering all mobs and/or bosses with all details like lvls , stars and items and gold tht they can possibly drop.....and I could only find one with lvls and stars So it would be nice if we players could have a list and I know that it can be one long list but even small start would be appreciatable

Re: To get a list of All mobs

Hello admin and helpful players ....I have been looking around for one complete list covering all mobs and/or bosses with all details like lvls , stars and items and gold tht they can possibly drop.....and I could only find one with lvls and stars So it would be nice if we players could have a list and I know that it can be one long list but even small start would be appreciatable
I'm not sure how familiar you are with MMOs, but it'll be good to use this as a little learning opportunity and in case someone ever searches up this question:

Celtic Heroes, like every other MMO, is split into two parts: the client (IOS/Android app) and the server (what OTM runs on their end). A challenge for OTM is sorting out what parts of the game are handled by the server, and what parts are handled by the client.

The more content is handled by the server, the more laggy the server is, however this content is "secure" from meddling by users.
The more content is handled by the client, the more laggy the client is, and the more the game can be meddled by users.

Some MMOs will invest big cash on their servers and run the bare minimum content on their clients. Others (like CH) use the client for everything that doesn't affect other players. Here's how CH splits it up:

- Area maps, collisions (client)
- Mob names, stars, 3D graphics (client)
- 2D/3D gear graphics and visual drop stats (client)
- Leystone locations, area entrances (client?)
- Player/Mob locations (server)
- Mob stats, actual drop stats, spawn rates (server)
- Mob status (alive, dead, health) (server)
- Player skill cooldowns, active effects, stats (server)
- Damage/effect calculations, rolls (server)
- Player gold, items, plat (server)

This seems like a reasonable split, however as with any content stored on the client it's open to user meddling. Famously, users have modified their game files to change the mobs in Lirs Reach into miniature trolls and Mordris'; Many used to remove the area collisions files to allow them to explore beyond the normal trails; Some have turned the client's visual drop stats data file into websites for the community (shout-out to Eragon123's https://celticheroesdb.com); One high-profile player tricked the game into teleporting his characters into an unfinished area (and got banned for it). However most of the useful content, like skill formulas and drop tables and mob spawn locations that aren't stored on the client, are *never* revealed by OTM (and typically not by any other MMO company). That means any list you can find of skill formulas or loot tables has been meticulously hand-crafted by players. Something as big as a complete loot table would require weeks of effort. It is definitely possible given previous community efforts to identify the locations of every rare/event mob, it would just take a huge effort.

So the reason you were able to get a list of mob names/levels/stars was because we are given that in the app's data files. However to my knowledge no one has sought to create a publicly available complete loot table -- you are welcome to start one :). As starting points: You already have a list of mob names; I believe most endgame clans have the drop tables for the 220 bosses (Proteus, Gelebron, Bloodthorn, Dhiothu); Bitey's website https://celticheroes.info should have a list of every known event mob spawn; Eragon123's website has every drop; From there you can match up drops to mobs, and ask the community to contribute holes for event mobs you don't know about. If this seems like too much work for you, that's why we don't currently have a complete loot table; if not, go for it.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I'm not sure how familiar you are with MMOs, but it'll be good to use this as a little learning opportunity and in case someone ever searches up this question:

Celtic Heroes, like every other MMO, is split into two parts: the client (IOS/Android app) and the server (what OTM runs on their end). A challenge for OTM is sorting out what parts of the game are handled by the server, and what parts are handled by the client.

The more content is handled by the server, the more laggy the server is, however this content is "secure" from meddling by users.
The more content is handled by the client, the more laggy the client is, and the more the game can be meddled by users.

Some MMOs will invest big cash on their servers and run the bare minimum content on their clients. Others (like CH) use the client for everything that doesn't affect other players. Here's how CH splits it up:

- Area maps, collisions (client)
- Mob names, stars, 3D graphics (client)
- 2D/3D gear graphics and visual drop stats (client)
- Leystone locations, area entrances (client?)
- Player/Mob locations (server)
- Mob stats, actual drop stats, spawn rates (server)
- Mob status (alive, dead, health) (server)
- Player skill cooldowns, active effects, stats (server)
- Damage/effect calculations, rolls (server)
- Player gold, items, plat (server)

This seems like a reasonable split, however as with any content stored on the client it's open to user meddling. Famously, users have modified their game files to change the mobs in Lirs Reach into miniature trolls and Mordris

Didn’t know people had actually succeeded in doing this stuff. I am curious if not against TOS is there a way to download my characters 3D models? I’d love to be able to 3D print them if I could?
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Didn’t know people had actually succeeded in doing this stuff. I am curious if not against TOS is there a way to download my characters 3D models? I’d love to be able to 3D print them if I could?
If you can see it ingame, it's there somewhere. Since it is technically against the TOS I'll let you figure out how on your own.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

is there a way to download my characters 3D models? I’d love to be able to 3D print them if I could?
I would think the game works by the server telling your app "Magister22 is wearing helmet #52, torso #95, legs #132, boots #84, and gloves #67", and then your app pulling up the corresponding 3D models to display on a generic character. However, Unity (the game engine CH is made with) turns all the 3D models into machine code so it's virtually impossible to extract the 3D models themselves.

IMO the easiest way is to model your character using Blender, Sketchup, TinkerCAD, or another 3D modeling tool.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

is there a way to download my characters 3D models? I’d love to be able to 3D print them if I could?
I would think the game works by the server telling your app "Magister22 is wearing helmet #52, torso #95, legs #132, boots #84, and gloves #67", and then your app pulling up the corresponding 3D models to display on a generic character. However, Unity (the game engine CH is made with) turns all the 3D models into machine code so it's virtually impossible to extract the 3D models themselves.

IMO the easiest way is to model your character using Blender, Sketchup, TinkerCAD, or another 3D modeling tool.
Ah makes sense thank you. Unfortunately I am trained in Solidworks which is more of a geometric modeling software unlike blender or maya but glad I asked the question.
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Ah makes sense thank you. Unfortunately I am trained in Solidworks which is more of a geometric modeling software unlike blender or maya but glad I asked the question.
Me too :) Solidworks carries over easily to SketchUp and ok to Blender (just watch some tutorials first)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn