Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this game still worth playing and spending money on it?

I used to play Celtic Heroes a lot and had a great time. However, it's been a long time since I've played it, so I need to find out if it's worth playing and spending money on. It's a niche game. If you're looking for something more popular, consider League of Legends or Valorant. If you're looking to step up your League of Legends game, check out some of the best-selling league of legends boost services. They can help you move up the ladder and have more fun playing the game. In any case, everyone decides for himself whether it is worth it to invest in the game. I wish everyone a good and fun game.

Answer: No, it's dead and OTM doesn't do sh..anything to revive it.
Friend got banned from buying blossoms which were auto-farmed without knowing, appeal team and support just gaved bot answer from their side. Damn OTM, good work
Yes on my server I noticed that a lot of the higher levels have just left and are no longer logging on.
I was playing on Donn but that server died a long time ago.

It's sad that this game used to be so much fun to play but has lost some really good players.

Deca used to communicate with big plans for the game. Well I think they got as bored with the game as the high level players have.

I used to play Celtic Heroes a lot and had a great time. However, it's been a long time since I've played it, so I need to find out if it's worth playing and spending money on. It's a niche game. If you're looking for something more popular, consider League of Legends or Valorant. If you're looking to step up your League of Legends game, check out some of the best-selling league of legends boost services. They can help you move up the ladder and have more fun playing the game. In any case, everyone decides for himself whether it is worth it to invest in the game. I wish everyone a good and fun game.
The site linked in this post is blacklisted on several addblocks. It is known for fishing credit apple informations.
Do not give them you credit apple details.