Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I have question

The fact that this post has been up for 4hrs shows the devs no longer pay attention to this forum.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

A normal person wouldnt buy gold in real money. LOL!!!
Seriously!!! The game is dead why would you this.
And you can get ban for doing this.

But to be safe of banning you can buy gold using plat if you really need gold in game.

But why would you need gold if the game is dead? :lol:
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Something funny Lazy Pete? Didnt think so pal! I actually posted this as test to devs to see if they care, they dont care and dont check the forum, now if you have gold to sell im all ears but if you dont, I dont want to hear you run your mouth!

I am Adelobe, I am rogue!

You can buy gold, buy raper rings, necro post, and just about anything else and nothing happens........ but if you dare speak about the community and dom clans and how ill both have gotten that warrants for a thread deletion and another locked thread LOL

Something funny Lazy Pete? Didnt think so pal! I actually posted this as test to devs to see if they care, they dont care and dont check the forum, now if you have gold to sell im all ears but if you dont, I dont want to hear you run your mouth!

Only idiots will think that Devs still care on this game.
No update, no events.
The game is dead, just move on guys.
We have a new game to play called Warhammer Odyssey. The best game of the future.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.