Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DOUBLE PLATINUM EVENT!

Um .__. I’ve played long enough I can just tell you what VR will say :lol:
“We don’t announce our double plat events in advance”

But there is usually one late may/early June, sometimes July if things are wack. When summer chests come out, so should be one soon enough.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

But there is usually one late may/early June, sometimes July if things are wack
we r already in end of MAY
they're f*ing kidding
.-.
Like just .-.
1) I said “usually” as in not always, but more often than not
2) I said “late May/ earlyJune, sometimes July” as in May or June or July .-. So yes, you’re right, it’s almost done with 1/3 of the options ._.
3) Confused pikachu sticker, like why are you so upset that the usual chest SALE (as in not a normal price but a SPECIAL promotion) hasn’t happened yet ._. Ya the game is plat heavy and would die in 2 seconds if people didn’t buy plat due to horrible implementation of “Lux” (cough NECESSARY cough) items (lixs as prime example) and boss design, but that is how the game has been since Samhain 2013, not exactly a new phenomenon by any standard ._. (Anyone else miss Beltane 2013 when only thing in chests were “special lixs” and rarer forms of fashion that could be bought with gold, black and white sunlit. I miss when only things in chests were extra items not necessary for gameplay and base levels of everything could be acquired without gambling and some even without plat ._. )
Bob The God

yeah, we really need one. people have stopped buying plat for chests, so our lix inflow has pretty much dried up...
What, people have stopped gambling to keep the game alive? Who could have thought having your entire game run off of forced gambling was a bad idea???
It’s VR, when do they not take an opportunity to milk more cash from the player base lol, I’m sure there will be one soon enough.
Bob The God