Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Don't update the game until community changes

Meta threads like this are gunna get deleted ._.
Pretty much this way across any game, devs/mods don’t like it when you talk directly about them or their actions publicly. If you have an issue pm a mod ._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Pretty much this way across any game, devs/mods don’t like it when you talk directly about them or their actions publicly. If you have an issue pm a mod ._.
That's crazy. People talk about them and their lack of attention for CH all the time, but if we offer suggestions for easy things they could do to solve our current problems and keep CH players content while they work on WH the thread gets deleted?

That's crazy. People talk about them and their lack of attention for CH all the time, but if we offer suggestions for easy things they could do to solve our current problems and keep CH players content while they work on WH the thread gets deleted?
I didn’t see initial thread so can’t really comment on that, wouldn’t be fair to anyone involved if I did.
If I recall correctly OP of OG thread should know who moderated/deleted their post and can hit them up with a PM to see why. Unfortunately that’s all I can add to this discussion :/
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I deleted the topic.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks that the OP stating that the game shouldn't receive developer support until the community goes from "worst to friendly" is going to promote any meaningful discussion within the thread.

Any questions feel free to PM me.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”