Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona server full?

Epona abides by the TOS which means if you are caught botting you will be banned. I have seen your previous posts and you are confusing camper alts with bots. You can find bots in Lirs farming materials but nothing you wouldn't see in other servers too, we can't really do anything about that except report them to VR and hope they deal with it.
Nah.
Report is useless, because if they got ban they just create another lvl 1 toon.

And now your defending bots. Theyre not bots but alts camper. So a lvl 200 cannot camp, only lvl 1?

Stubborn players and worst community dont deserve an update.
Obviously a lvl 200 can camp bosses but why would you do that if you can multi log and use a lvl 1 instead? Higher lvl players have other things to do.

You can switch between camping and botting so you have a reason not to be ban. But if you caught botting, its easy to get rid of lvl 1 toon.

Why would you camp in server Epona, if you can group anytime?
Why so desperate to get the boss drops, if you can buy it at the auction?
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Obviously a lvl 200 can camp bosses but why would you do that if you can multi log and use a lvl 1 instead? Higher lvl players have other things to do.
Higher lvl players have so much things to do. Cotcher believes this.
Many of my clan members log when a boss is due or near and I don't blame them, there isn't enough stuff to keep us online especially when we reach endgame and a raid isn't due or up.
Cotcher use lvl 1 toon to camp because higher lvl players have other things to do, besides camping.
But Shiva said, " there isnt enough stuff to keep us online".

Other players are asking for update because there isnt enough stuff to keep us online, but Cotcher said theres so much to do.

So theres no need to update Celtic Heroes, because there is so much stuff to keep us online.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Well now because of that idiot that cant spell reaper with all the bot talk I'm banned or cant log in due to me botting while I was watching Netflix with my phone right next to me clicking on fishing spots I sent a ticket hours later still no reply dumb. *** this game...

Well now because of that idiot that cant spell reaper with all the bot talk I'm banned or cant log in due to me botting while I was watching Netflix with my phone right next to me clicking on fishing spots I sent a ticket hours later still no reply dumb. *** this game...
What server u on?

What server u on?
Epona

Epona abides by the TOS which means if you are caught botting you will be banned. I have seen your previous posts and you are confusing camper alts with bots. You can find bots in Lirs farming materials but nothing you wouldn't see in other servers too, we can't really do anything about that except report them to VR and hope they deal with it.
Nah.
Report is useless, because if they got ban they just create another lvl 1 toon.

And now your defending bots. Theyre not bots but alts camper. So a lvl 200 cannot camp, only lvl 1?

Stubborn players and worst community dont deserve an update.
Work smarter not harder ._.
I don’t see why this is an issue at all lmao
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at