Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona server full?

Wait, haven't you heard? CH is a dead game, that's not possible - it's all in your head :?

:lol: that occasionally happens when the server is full, usually only happens to Epona. You'll usually need to wait a few mins for another player to log off.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Full of bots.

Theres a rules on boss raid, but no rules against bots.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Full of bots.

what's wrong with bots?
Disclaimer: botting is against TOS, don't do it

Disclaimer aside, lots of tasks in this game are boring as all hell, I personally don't care if someone wants to macro cooking vs click all the buttons manually. Its dull and boring and I'm all for using technology that doesn't compromise the security of the gameplay/game to get around these poorly designed tasks ._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Full of bots.

what's wrong with bots?

Disclaimer aside, lots of tasks in this game are boring as all hell, I personally don't care if someone wants to macro cooking vs click all the buttons manually. Its dull and boring and I'm all for using technology that doesn't compromise the security of the gameplay/game to get around these poorly designed tasks ._.

If you dont follow rules on boss raid, you will be banned in Epona and will no longer be able to join boss raid.
But theres no rules on botting. You can bot and still join boss raid.

If players want to bot, just install chinese or korean autoplay games.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Full of bots.

what's wrong with bots?

If you dont follow rules on boss raid, you will be banned in Epona and will no longer be able to join boss raid.
But theres no rules on botting. You can bot and still join boss raid.

If players want to bot, just install chinese or korean autoplay games.
Still don’t see how macroing repeatable tasks like cooking is a problem .-.
Also that’s the way life works, don’t follow the rules of a group and the group won’t want to work with you .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Epona abides by the TOS which means if you are caught botting you will be banned. I have seen your previous posts and you are confusing camper alts with bots. You can find bots in Lirs farming materials but nothing you wouldn't see in other servers too, we can't really do anything about that except report them to VR and hope they deal with it.

Epona abides by the TOS which means if you are caught botting you will be banned. I have seen your previous posts and you are confusing camper alts with bots. You can find bots in Lirs farming materials but nothing you wouldn't see in other servers too, we can't really do anything about that except report them to VR and hope they deal with it.
Nah.
Report is useless, because if they got ban they just create another lvl 1 toon.

And now your defending bots. Theyre not bots but alts camper. So a lvl 200 cannot camp, only lvl 1?

Stubborn players and worst community dont deserve an update.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

Nah.
Report is useless, because if they got ban they just create another lvl 1 toon.

And now your defending bots. Theyre not bots but alts camper. So a lvl 200 cannot camp, only lvl 1?

Stubborn players and worst community dont deserve an update.
Obviously a lvl 200 can camp bosses but why would you do that if you can multi log and use a lvl 1 instead? Higher lvl players have other things to do.