Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Summoning Stones

This is my first time playing Celtic Heroes. I am trying to gather summoning stones supposedly from imps for the darkshadow hood. I have killed so many imps of all kinds in all different areas of Stonevale but I have not received a single stone.

I have searched but found varying answers. Can anyone confirm which imps actually drop these? I don't mind farming but I don't want to waste my time. Thank you.

Re: Summoning Stones

This is my first time playing Celtic Heroes. I am trying to gather summoning stones supposedly from imps for the darkshadow hood. I have killed so many imps of all kinds in all different areas of Stonevale but I have not received a single stone.

I have searched but found varying answers. Can anyone confirm which imps actually drop these? I don't mind farming but I don't want to waste my time. Thank you.

Any imps in Stonevale can drop summoning stones, but the fastest way is to kill imps near southern dales leystone. Imps near southern dales leystone has a higher chance of dropping summoning stones.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: Summoning Stones

Correct, best imps to kill are the ones near north ley. I play on Epona, if you play here I´ll be happy to just give you some lol. I have a ton just laying around
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol: