Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fix the goddammit issue in bridge

fun fact, we've been unable to trade in bridge of despair for over 18 months, awesome!
more funny fact

no one of Dev's care
actually VR and OTM team not giving a sh*it about CH anymore
Is it scary that none of the devs or CM has opened forum in 20 days? Dunno yet
Eventually someone (guides or Difi) will glance at the forum, and then you'll be banned for some of these anti-dev posts, even if they are accurate.

more funny fact

no one of Dev's care
actually VR and OTM team not giving a sh*it about CH anymore
Is it scary that none of the devs or CM has opened forum in 20 days? Dunno yet
Eventually someone (guides or Difi) will glance at the forum, and then you'll be banned for some of these anti-dev posts, even if they are accurate.
let them do that
but if they did
that will make sure that all my words are true

btw i dont want anything bad
absolutely i love this game and i want it be better and better

On the original topic - yeah, the bugs on the bridge of despair should be fixed.

On the other topics that have appears on this thread:
1. To the best of my knowledge, OTM doesn't have anyone working for that company any more. OTM as we know it was disbanded, and development of CH was transferred to VR. Not that that really matters, just that calling them OTM doesn't really mean much :P

2. Posts are not hidden simply for content that is critical of the company. However, posts can and do get removed for spreading false information, amongst many other things...and shocking as it might be, most posts that are complaining about the developers also tend to have misinformation in them. Either that, or they are posted in the wrong spot (and therefore moved), or else the posts are only made with the intention of causing trouble (whether for VR or for other players). That kind of content has no place in these forums (at least in my opinion), regardless of whether the developers seem to have abandoned the game or not.

3. There are two non-admin roles, which are voluntarily filled by members of the playerbase who donate their time to the forums: guides, and moderators.
Moderators have the power to move posts (I don't think they can delete posts, but I could be wrong - I'm pretty sure most "deleted" posts are just moved to an admin-only subforum).
Guides (like TheSequel referenced) have no special forum powers. We can't edit posts, remove/move posts, warn or ban forum users, etc. The Guide role was created solely to denote players who are knowledgeable about the game, and willing to help players who need information.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

On the original topic - yeah, the bugs on the bridge of despair should be fixed.

On the other topics that have appears on this thread:
1. To the best of my knowledge, OTM doesn't have anyone working for that company any more. OTM as we know it was disbanded, and development of CH was transferred to VR. Not that that really matters, just that calling them OTM doesn't really mean much :P

2. Posts are not hidden simply for content that is critical of the company. However, posts can and do get removed for spreading false information, amongst many other things...and shocking as it might be, most posts that are complaining about the developers also tend to have misinformation in them. Either that, or they are posted in the wrong spot (and therefore moved), or else the posts are only made with the intention of causing trouble (whether for VR or for other players). That kind of content has no place in these forums (at least in my opinion), regardless of whether the developers seem to have abandoned the game or not.

3. There are two non-admin roles, which are voluntarily filled by members of the playerbase who donate their time to the forums: guides, and moderators.
Moderators have the power to move posts (I don't think they can delete posts, but I could be wrong - I'm pretty sure most "deleted" posts are just moved to an admin-only subforum).
Guides (like TheSequel referenced) have no special forum powers. We can't edit posts, remove/move posts, warn or ban forum users, etc. The Guide role was created solely to denote players who are knowledgeable about the game, and willing to help players who need information.
My bad. Guess it was exclusively the devs who ban, then. But my original account was banned, I suppose for posts critical of vr and the devs, although I adhered to the rules and was not cursing or being inappropriate. Oddly enough, none of my posts were removed, so whatever I posted was problematic enough to ban me, but not problematic enough to remove the post. I suspect it was the post where I pointed out VR doesn't even list CH on its website "Our Games" page, and I asked them to prove they intend to keep their previous commitment to CH by listing this game on their games page too. Hardly seems ban-worthy to me.