Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Give us something DEVS

we know VR working on another game, but we CH players been here for years and it's getting a bit boring without any new events, and the last tweet CH did was like a real while back.
we players really need some events, updates. seems like DEVS just dont care about CH anymore and ur player base.
please do something, we love the game and due the corona alot of us still stuck at home.
Rosmerta/Nuada/Balor
old player that loves CH :)

Re: Give us something DEVS

we know VR working on another game, but we CH players been here for years and it's getting a bit boring without any new events, and the last tweet CH did was like a real while back.
we players really need some events, updates. seems like DEVS just dont care about CH anymore and ur player base.
please do something, we love the game and due the corona alot of us still stuck at home.
i agree with U 100%
and i dont like WH game
its not like CH and im CH player
so its rude to ignore players with a game
on right of another one

and its not good btw

Sad to even see DEVS dont even log fourms anymore
It is a literal abandonment, they have the right to produce and get excited about another game, but it was quite irresponsible and greedy to want to do that and abandon their already consolidated 10-year mmorpg.

It is a literal abandonment, they have the right to produce and get excited about another game, but it was quite irresponsible and greedy to want to do that and abandon their already consolidated 10-year mmorpg.
this game wont ever come again
its one and will ever be just one
nothing like it

massive facts
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

this game wont ever come again
its one and will ever be just one
nothing like it
legit, Celtic Heroes offers something (for me anyway) that no other game has been able to provide and i would be so disappointed to lose that
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)