Thank you very much for your precious ideas!
I will try to categorize some of them into what seems to be easy to manage and into what seems to be more demanding.
Maybe easy for Virtual Realms:
- a higher level cap, for example 250
- higher mobs, for example ranking from 220- 250, in the already existing areas.
- higher fish, for example up to 210
- an additional higher level gladiator in the castle, maybe 210 or 220
- bringing back the events that existed until 2016 (Ostara, Beltane ...)
- better communication here in the forums, maybe at least once a week; especially about bug fixes and plans for the future.
Dear admins/developers, it would be great, if you can give us an answer, whether you can realize some of these easy things in the immediate future.
- a new area
- a cooking pet
- cooking rings and bracelets
- functional cooking and/or fishing clothes
- instanced bosses (you enter a room and the boss is there)
- bosses over all servers (like in Arena or Tavern), so that the heroes of all servers can unite
- ability to transfer characters between servers, at the cost of cash/platinum (with a cool-down to prevent excessive AH vendor hopping or aggressive end-game boss killing server/server)...
- a permanent stat booster achieve system like Killing 5000 4* mobs increases 100 attack permanently or landing 1000 critical auto-attack increases critical hit chance permanently
- Adding more bosses that drop more DL, EDL drops so that we dont always crowd the same 2 bosses in carrow and all of the same EDL bosses.