Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sewers Lost in Time merchant

I think you need 100k or something like that to be able to view his inventory. He basically allows you to be able to buy 1 ring, 1 ammy and 1 brace at any period in time. Once someone buys for example, a ring. The ring slot will be refreshed and another random ring will be available for purchase
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you need 100k or something like that to be able to view his inventory. He basically allows you to be able to buy 1 ring, 1 ammy and 1 brace at any period in time. Once someone buys for example, a ring. The ring slot will be refreshed and another random ring will be available for purchase
I checked him out first time I went in and he wanted me to be like lvl 120 or so before I could buy off him (I had more than 100K on me).

I checked him out first time I went in and he wanted me to be like lvl 120 or so before I could buy off him (I had more than 100K on me).
It sounds like all you have to do now is reach lvl 120 then! Either way, heres a link with more info on the quest: http://www.celticheroes.info/2016/09/le ... guide.html
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol: