Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Banished and Apostate

Oh nice, thats good that he will attack me, because I am farming it all day and clicking every 5-9mins on the screen, at that time someone else could steal the kill if I am not looking.
The other issue is I am not sure if I can kill him afk. Its a 5* and I am not a tank. I have 3,3k damage 12,3k hp 800armor and 2,775k defence and 1200 fire resist from rings. Not sure if it is enough to solo kill him while being afk. What do you guys think?

You really believe some of these losers when they say they farm for months which includes overnight farming/near 24/7 farming? Some might be able to put up with it legitimately while others are so hell bent on obtaining the best loot that there’s no doubt they hide some cheating under a mask.

If you’re gonna do it, do it at your own risk of course. All it takes is for one or multiple reports to get a potential ban. I only said that cause I still see bots running around in other areas all the time, in many cases the exact same bot character for months.

I mean seriously... “l saw an apostate in my inventory after setting up my character to farm overnight”... fuking bots xD

3-4 days ago I saw a dude also farming the banished and he was 24/7 online and whoops he completely disappeard. Havent seen him yet. Either he got what he wanted or he is gone forever.

I dont think a lot of people cheat on this game like that, at least not in my server. I have rarely seen people farming something 24 hours a day. I believe that the people who got it after months of farming were just deticated and had luck. If you farm these braces for 15 hours a day for lets say 2 months then there is a good chance you will be rewarded.
To be honest its not that hard farming it on a legal way, just click every 9mins for 1sec on the screen and keep doing that all day long and the job is done. As a student who studies now for exams its b very easy to farm afk.

Wait, you got one that way haha. Only one night of farm was enough for you -.- ?

I have a quick question, is the apostate mob yellow or red when it spawns? Does it attack you if you stand near enough?
Some people have posted stories of having found apostates in their inventory after having left their phones on overnight at a placeholder spot so I believe it is Red Aggressive on spawn.
Ah yes, the bug where the game plays itself overnight
Who called it a bug?

If an enemy hits you the game keeps you in a state of aggro the game doesn't consider that to be a state of inactivity.
And since the inactivity time out is 15 minutes while the placeholder's respawn rate is much less, you can sit a character there and let the mob hit you on spawn with auto attacks on. Unless your player cannot survive the hits from it then its pointless.

Some people have posted stories of having found apostates in their inventory after having left their phones on overnight at a placeholder spot so I believe it is Red Aggressive on spawn.
Who called it a bug?

If an enemy hits you the game keeps you in a state of aggro the game doesn't consider that to be a state of inactivity.
And since the inactivity time out is 15 minutes while the placeholder's respawn rate is much less, you can sit a character there and let the mob hit you on spawn with auto attacks on. Unless your player cannot survive the hits from it then its pointless.
Wrong.

Who called it a bug?

Man, this means you never ever farmed in your entire life, or maybe you are just a bot yourself xD