Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Banished and Apostate

i’m very aware there’s a previous post but it’s mostly filled with filler comments and tons of unrelated stuff it takes hours to find anything useful related to just this.

anyone know the % rates of drop (preferably by a reliable source)

and how long have you guys been farming it until got one? i’m currently two boxing two spots 12h a day a week now

Re: Banished and Apostate

Keep going your grind might eventually pay off, the drop rate seems as if it's based on a gambling system, some farmed for months and eventually got it others gave up in frustration while some lucky few stumbled upon the mob without any effort.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I have a quick question, is the apostate mob yellow or red when it spawns? Does it attack you if you stand near enough?
Some people have posted stories of having found apostates in their inventory after having left their phones on overnight at a placeholder spot so I believe it is Red Aggressive on spawn.

Mmm yeah sadly the spots are ruled by people botting/afk farming, which is most likely done by macros. Although based on a screenshot shared recent it appears banished braces might drop from multiple points throughout the zone, not just one or two small areas. I’d assume it’s the same for apostates but who knows.

I have a quick question, is the apostate mob yellow or red when it spawns? Does it attack you if you stand near enough?
Some people have posted stories of having found apostates in their inventory after having left their phones on overnight at a placeholder spot so I believe it is Red Aggressive on spawn.
Ah yes, the bug where the game plays itself overnight