Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EG Comp

Not any more, our only comp on Danu just fell apart, honestly its kinda sad to witness.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

I'm curious if there are any servers that have at least two clans that are actively competing for all bosses up to BT. If so, tell me about it :)
Belenus has comp on all except Dhio.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

I don't think CH has enough content for sustained competition. Every case I've seen has been even competition for the first 1-3 months, then one side pulls ahead (extreme camping and attendance effort), the other side gets demoralized, and it quickly becomes one-sided.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I don't think CH has enough content for sustained competition. Every case I've seen has been even competition for the first 1-3 months, then one side pulls ahead (extreme camping and attendance effort), the other side gets demoralized, and it quickly becomes one-sided.
The same 2 clans have been fighting on Belenus for longer than I have played. Elem is stronger but Ronin gets their share of eg bosses as well.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

The same 2 clans have been fighting on Belenus for longer than I have played. Elem is stronger but Ronin gets their share of eg bosses as well.
Could you define what "Ronin gets their share of eg bosses" means? I think most servers have a dominant and rebel clan, but the rebel clan only gets a small portion of 220 raids.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!