Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sneaky takes hide away too soon.

#1
Whenever i use sneaky attack while I'm using hide, it un-hides me a second before my sneaky hits. It causes the mobs to hit me before i get a hit in. Although this is a mild issue, it is pretty annoying. I am using a quartz dagger. (atk speed 2260)
I think that the hide should be removed, when a hit is landed not when it is starting to cast.
Image


Nightwing beta
IPhone 3GS
Wifi Connection

Re: Sneaky takes hide away too soon.

#2
I noticed that too on my low level Rogue. I didn't feel like it was a terribly big deal though, because it doesn't count it as being targeted, and still let's me actually get the sneaky attack in
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

Re: Sneaky takes hide away too soon.

#3
Yeah I posted a bug in beta about this about a month ago. I guess it got deprioritized. The mob shouldn't aggro until the sneaky lands, doesn't make any sense to have the hide drop beforehand. I hope this gets rechecked out.
Image

Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Sneaky takes hide away too soon.

#4
MrTubaPerson wrote:I noticed that too on my low level Rogue. I didn't feel like it was a terribly big deal though, because it doesn't count it as being targeted, and still let's me actually get the sneaky attack in


This only happened to me once, before the update though. I hide then went to sneaky and it took hide off before the attack and I was targeted before I could attack... After that I thought no point in wasting points in the hide ability.
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!

Re: Sneaky takes hide away too soon.

#5
Yeah, I've had this problem for absolutley AGES. I'm using an ancient langsax, and instead of using hide and walking up to my target, I select it out of aggro range and use sneaky, causing my toon to run up to the target and cast sneaky regardless of whether I get hit. Or maybe it casts while I'm running :lol: I aint playing while posting so I'll have to check back with that later.

Sheath wrote:I am using a quartz dagger. (atk speed 2260)


I hope this doesnt mean when I get my quartz daggers that it wont work :? :)
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Re: Sneaky takes hide away too soon.

#7
Sheath wrote:Whenever i use sneaky attack while I'm using hide, it un-hides me a second before my sneaky hits. It causes the mobs to hit me before i get a hit in. Although this is a mild issue, it is pretty annoying. I am using a quartz dagger. (atk speed 2260)
I think that the hide should be removed, when a hit is landed not when it is starting to cast.

Ive noticed this as well... But only when i click sneaky and before sneaky hits u click auto button, for me if i wait until sneaky lands and then hit auto works fine for me
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eragon123 and 19 guests