Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Support

Don’t feel bad I’ve been waiting for my reply and I’ve been a player and plat buyer since 2011........by their response I see no reason to return.........I’ll wait.....

Suppppppp.. those that remember

Don’t feel bad I’ve been waiting for my reply and I’ve been a player and plat buyer since 2011........by their response I see no reason to return.........I’ll wait.....

Suppppppp.. those that remember
I remember. Sup.
E Dot- 225+ Ranger
Darth Bane- 220+ Rogue
Albusinher- 200+ Mage
EDot- 226+ Ranger (RIP)
Clan- Relentless
World- Gywdion

Supppppp.. those that remember
Wow I'm surprised you only had 87 posts. :lol:
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

In case my post gets deleted: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103882

They are milking the Celtic Hero player base dry.
Please stop spending money on this Celtic Heroes, keep on playing it, enjoy it but do not spend a penny on it. I just uninstalled the train wreck Alpha Warhammer: Odyssey and it dawned on me; Celtic Heroes players are bankrolling that dumpster fire. I understand loving Celtic Heroes, I used to love this game, I played it for 5 years, but if you ever want to see change to Celtic Heroes, force Virtual Studios to pay attention to you again. Just remember, without Celtic Heroes, they do not exist as a studio.
Frank [Dead] | Gareldar [Dead]
Arawn since 2011