Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PLEASE implement IP bans for scammers

As a general of a Dom clan and a person that frequently middle mans, it's beyond tiring to see the same people scamming dozens of people every month and only getting their accounts banned, after having gotten away with it.

People like removed (I normally wouldn't name and shame but they are the vilest scum in the game) deserve to have permanent IP bans. I can easily estimate that removed has scammed over 500m worth of items over the past 6 months (he scammed around 20m on arawn just 2 days ago). removed is the admin of a band with around 1000 players, and there is a mountain of proof of him just scamming millions and millions.

Something needs to be done about it.

Re: PLEASE implement IP bans for scammers

As a general of a Dom clan and a person that frequently middle mans, it's beyond tiring to see the same people scamming dozens of people every month and only getting their accounts banned, after having gotten away with it.

People like LvRogue and Doom (I normally wouldn't name and shame but they are the vilest scum in the game) deserve to have permanent IP bans. I can easily estimate that LvRogue has scammed over 500m worth of items over the past 6 months (he scammed around 20m on arawn just 2 days ago). Doom is the admin of a band with around 1000 players, and there is a mountain of proof of him just scamming millions and millions.

Something needs to be done about it.
I highly doubt someone could scam 500m. Are you sure lvrogue isn't just straight up lying?
He's scammed dhio gear, bt helms, and an additional shitton of gear and gold, over 6 months, so I'm almost sure it has reached that amount by now. (From what I know one bt helm was returned by support and one instance of the dhio gears)

Re: PLEASE implement IP bans for scammers

Sooo, this might not be entirely relevant here, but a lot of previous scamming incidents have occurred during account sharing/selling/etc. In THOSE cases *not necessarily these* Devs have been clear that there is only so much they can do with that.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com