Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Some Ideas for the Future of Celtic Heroes

Hello Heroes and VR!

I have some ideas for Celtic Heroes that I would love to see come to life in the game in the future. Please consider them :D

*NEW RAID IDEA: HIDE AND GO SEEK*
I think everyone can agree that the more interactive a boss is, the more fun. In the future, I would love to see a boss that is interactive, similar to Dhiothu, but also able to be killed by an entire clan, not a limited amount, and a bit easier to kill. The part that will make this boss hard is that every 5 minutes or so, it teleports. You can determine the extent of this teleport, but I think it should be able to teleport anywhere within Lir's Reach (or a new area). The clan needs to spread out and find this boss as fast as possible, because the longer it takes to find, it begins to heal itself! It will be super exciting and fun to find and work together as a group, and a bit more hands on than normal bosses. It could also have effects, like orbs, but different obviously. If the playerbase feels like this is too tedious, maybe it could become an event boss, OR have a longer spawn time than bt/dhiothu/gele (like 7 days to respawn). For our heroes efforts, maybe it could drop higher tier Dhiothu/Bt/Gelebron items?

*NEW AREA IDEA*
I absolutely love snow. It is my favorite thing in the world. We have corrupted gardens, which is almost like a desert. Maybe we could have an arctic world too? We could have a new raid there based upon Celtic Mythology. Perhaps we have to slay a beast to help Beira the Queen of Winter? This beast could be able to conjure blizzards (which make visibility in raid hard) and gusts of wind (pushing players away from raid boss). The entire land would be covered in snow. Mobs could consist of arctic wolves, snow bears, evil walking snowmen, reindeer, and ice monsters. There could also be a cute village in the area, and perhaps an upgrade for cg offhands or for dg armour? Mobs could also maybe go up to 230 or 240 so endgame players can lix in areas other than Arcane.

*NEW MOUNT IDEAS: DRAGONS AND COWS*
The dragons will be similar to hellsteeds (requiring dragons essence (or a diff item) instead of mount tokens), except you need to choose which type of dragon you want upon purchase. You can choose a heat dmg dragon, ice dmg dragon, or magic dmg dragon. Imagine how cool it will be to see a fire mage riding on a fire dragon, like in Game of Thrones, or a rogue on a magic damage dragon?
The cows on the other hand could be crush damage. They'd be treated as normal mounts, with brown, red, black, and silver for tiers, and require mount tokens.

*NEW WIG: PONYTAILS*
I love the look of the ponytails of the default graphic female druids. Can we get ponytail wigs or have the ponytail hair be put in the barbershop? It is so lovely!

These are just ideas of course, nothing more. However, I think it could definitely bring older players (and new!) back to the game. Please consider.
Lil Ms. Jelly
I'm sassy, I'm sweet, and I go great with peanut butter!

I have a warrior named LilMsJelly on Nuada. My husband is the ranger MrPeanutButter :roll:

Re: Some Ideas for the Future of Celtic Heroes

Hello Heroes and VR!

I have some ideas for Celtic Heroes that I would love to see come to life in the game in the future. Please consider them :D

I think everyone can agree that the more interactive a boss is, the more fun. In the future, I would love to see a boss that is interactive, similar to Dhiothu, but also able to be killed by an entire clan, not a limited amount, and a bit easier to kill. The part that will make this boss hard is that every 5 minutes or so, it teleports. You can determine the extent of this teleport, but I think it should be able to teleport anywhere within Lir's Reach (or a new area). The clan needs to spread out and find this boss as fast as possible, because the longer it takes to find, it begins to heal itself! It will be super exciting and fun to find and work together as a group, and a bit more hands on than normal bosses. It could also have effects, like orbs, but different obviously. If the playerbase feels like this is too tedious, maybe it could become an event boss, OR have a longer spawn time than bt/dhiothu/gele (like 7 days to respawn). For our heroes efforts, maybe it could drop higher tier Dhiothu/Bt/Gelebron items?

*NEW AREA IDEA*
I absolutely love snow. It is my favorite thing in the world. We have corrupted gardens, which is almost like a desert. Maybe we could have an arctic world too? We could have a new raid there based upon Celtic Mythology. Perhaps we have to slay a beast to help Beira the Queen of Winter? This beast could be able to conjure blizzards (which make visibility in raid hard) and gusts of wind (pushing players away from raid boss). The entire land would be covered in snow. Mobs could consist of arctic wolves, snow bears, evil walking snowmen, reindeer, and ice monsters. There could also be a cute village in the area, and perhaps an upgrade for cg offhands or for dg armour? Mobs could also maybe go up to 230 or 240 so endgame players can lix in areas other than Arcane.

The dragons will be similar to hellsteeds (requiring dragons essence (or a diff item) instead of mount tokens), except you need to choose which type of dragon you want upon purchase. You can choose a heat dmg dragon, ice dmg dragon, or magic dmg dragon. Imagine how cool it will be to see a fire mage riding on a fire dragon, like in Game of Thrones, or a rogue on a magic damage dragon?
The cows on the other hand could be crush damage. They'd be treated as normal mounts, with brown, red, black, and silver for tiers, and require mount tokens.

I love the look of the ponytails of the default graphic female druids. Can we get ponytail wigs or have the ponytail hair be put in the barbershop? It is so lovely!

These are just ideas of course, nothing more. However, I think it could definitely bring older players (and new!) back to the game. Please consider.
This might be in the wrong place as ideas like this (generally) go into feedback. No worries, though. I made the same mistake and my thread was moved to feedback by an admin.
While this wouldn't work at the moment due to how NPCs regain all their health as soon as they de-aggro, this would be fun if they do change the NPC autoheal mechanic. I could see it being like some giant fae-like thing (think Moonlight Butterfly from Dark Souls 1) that floats off the ground
*NEW AREA IDEA*
This sounds brilliant to me. Perhaps the Yulefather would be in the village as well...
That'd be good, though depending on the size of the dragon VR may have to make another riding animation for it. Riding a cow or bull would be fun.
More customisation options isn't a bad idea. I hope they re-add the tonsure and bald hairstyles too. Overall, +1.