Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fashion Advice

#1
I'm looking for advice on my Ranger's fashion. I love the top but I'm not sure about the boots, are they too big? What would be a good replacement if so? I'm not sure about the gloves either but I'm using the particle effects to try and wash the colour out to match the rings on the top. I'm also wondering if black pants would meaningfully improve the look.
Image

I'd love to hear what you think. Not sure if here or Players Helping Players is the best spot for this...
Last edited by Caius on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Fashion Advice

#2
Caius wrote:I'm looking for advice on my Ranger's fashion. I love the top but I'm not sure about the boots, are they too big? What would be a good replacement if so? I'm not sure about the gloves either but I'm using the particle effects to try and wash the colour out to match the rings on the top.
Image

I'd love to hear what you think. Not sure if here or Players Helping Players is the best spot for this...

u ever hurd of the hunter fashon sets?

They legit made for ranger

Re: Fashion Advice

#4
BATTLEBORN wrote:u ever hurd of the hunter fashon sets?

They legit made for ranger
or another goodie is effect spider silk fashion...

Well, there is a reason I used the hunter pants but I don't think full hunter would help the look considering my Druid uses a lot of the set already (also in green), I want to stand out from everyone else wearing hunter right now and also want to incorporate the top.
Also, to me spider silk looks like something a superhero or villain would wear, especially when ensorcelled which doesn't fit the medieval aesthetic I'm going for.
I do appreciate the feedback though. Thank you.

Re: Fashion Advice

#5
Caius wrote:
BATTLEBORN wrote:u ever hurd of the hunter fashon sets?

They legit made for ranger
or another goodie is effect spider silk fashion...

Well, there is a reason I used the hunter pants but I don't think full hunter would help the look considering my Druid uses a lot of the set already (also in green), I want to stand out from everyone else wearing hunter right now and also want to incorporate the top.
Also, to me spider silk looks like something a superhero or villain would wear, especially when ensorcelled which doesn't fit the medieval aesthetic I'm going for.
I do appreciate the feedback though. Thank you.

yeh, or try some charms and see what u think

Re: Fashion Advice

#6
Caius wrote:I'm looking for advice on my Ranger's fashion. I love the top but I'm not sure about the boots, are they too big? What would be a good replacement if so? I'm not sure about the gloves either but I'm using the particle effects to try and wash the colour out to match the rings on the top. I'm also wondering if black pants would meaningfully improve the look.
Image

I'd love to hear what you think. Not sure if here or Players Helping Players is the best spot for this...


Ardmair boots look nice with hunter pants. I also like the look of sacred watch boots.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Re: Fashion Advice

#7
RoyalBratt wrote:
Ardmair boots look nice with hunter pants. I also like the look of sacred watch boots.

I probably wouldn't add more sacred watch pieces to the set due to all the unicorns emblazoned on the other pieces aside from helmet but I might try ardmair boots when/if I could afford them.
Thank you for the advice.

Re: Fashion Advice

#8
Caius wrote:
RoyalBratt wrote:
Ardmair boots look nice with hunter pants. I also like the look of sacred watch boots.

I probably wouldn't add more sacred watch pieces to the set due to all the unicorns emblazoned on the other pieces aside from helmet but I might try ardmair boots when/if I could afford them.
Thank you for the advice.

That costs alot.

Re: Fashion Advice

#9
BATTLEBORN wrote:That costs alot.

I did manage to get green aeon ardmair pants for Doctor Garth, my Druid for about 80K. I will need to save up but it's possible if you get a good price like that and not 500K+ per piece.

Re: Fashion Advice

#10
Back again, I have more items but cannot decide which to choose.
First up is what I had before:
Image

I still find it kinda annoying that it has 2 colours and looks a little too big against the trousers (like wellingtons) but like the high poly count and overall style of the boots even if I feel they don't properly fit.
Next is the smuggler boots:
Image

I thought to try these as I saw a guy with these and hunter trousers in red and they looked good, with the small shoes wrapped on with string akin to some glass bottles but here I feel they don't really fit in terms of shape on the calves which looks like the trousers are loose up until the shoes where it gets uncomfortably tight but other than that I like the look of the brown part being what I refer to as the shoes.
Finally is the pirate boots:
Image

I like how they look like they're wrapped up to lower wind resistance, which could feasably be useful for a scout or archer if they need to be mobile and how the colour matches much better than with the smuggler ones but hate how the shoe portion is obviously recoloured greeny black from another starting colour.

I've got a recommendation from a friend for the first pair and one for the last pair but I don't know what to choose. If you have any suggestions for another piece of boot fashion that would fit I'd love to hear it.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 73 guests