Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Will there be a christmas event?

the Xmas event removal process was because Players belived they would work on Big Updates instead.
naturally when the so long promised Update scheduled for July didnt hit July, and turned out to be a rather really small Update months later.. people have the right to demand a Xmas update.

for me personally i doubt anything Major will happen, im sick of these repeating Dhino BT events, it cant be too hard for them to drop a new Boss .. a giant snowman to kill.. stuff like that what makes an event an event.

-Exe
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Re: Will there be a christmas event?

the Xmas event removal process was because Players belived they would work on Big Updates instead.
naturally when the so long promised Update scheduled for July didnt hit July, and turned out to be a rather really small Update months later.. people have the right to demand a Xmas update.

for me personally i doubt anything Major will happen, im sick of these repeating Dhino BT events, it cant be too hard for them to drop a new Boss .. a giant snowman to kill.. stuff like that what makes an event an event.

-Exe
It would be better than nothing