Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Free Plat part 2

So just to tell yall after a bit of waiting and texting support they sent me a link to dealing with free plat but it was for a different free plat server lel. So I went and sent to the Fyber support and they sent me a link for their main support I sent them picture proof and a paragraph still waiting on this free plat see yall later.

Re: FREE PLAT

Ok perhaps I was not quite clear enough. When you purchase an app from the store the purchase is then logged to you’re iTunes/Google play account just check your purchase history you will see the time and date of when you purchased the app ( and yes free apps are still classed as a purchase) .
It is this data that the fee offers use so if you have already purchased the app that the free offer wants you to download it will not work. you will not get any free plat no matter how many time you delete and install the app because doing this dose not remove it from your purchase history

Free plat offers only work on 1st time installs of the apps. You did not get any plat because your iTunes or google play account already has an install of that game registered to it.
Ohhh hi DavyS :)
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Also, VR has almost no connection to the free plat offers. All they do is copy paste a few lines of code to enable IronSource/Fyber.

VR support can't help you, but if you email Fyber support they should be able to get it resolved for you, or tell you why you didn't get the plat.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Hello Yall
My name is Rilimwen Belin From the server Fingal im only lvl 186 but ill tell yall my story and why I'm that lvl after 6 years of actively playing next time. Today I want to talk about Free plat and how problematic it can be.
SO I decided to try out a free plat on both of the servers provided (Fyber and ironsource) and this is what happened.

On IronSource server The free plat took me about 3 days to complete the raid shadow legend 7 day trial for 396 plat and getting a hero to 5* which was pretty hard yes this one actually is a reliable server for free plat it gave me the plat almost instantly after completing the challenge and I recommend it even though its not a lot of plat but its also not that hard.
When I Went to try this on the Fyber server for free plat I saw the same trial for 1.3k plat. I Felt defeated,stupid and dumb but I took it on the challenge of deleting raid shadow legends and restarting over to do this again but for more plat. It seemed reliable at first,so I clicked the button to begin the challenge and immediately started in what would take 8 hours to finish so only one day was needed and with the experience from the last time ,it was easier. But when I logged in to receive my plat I got nothing. The other server gave me the plat instantly but i had logged in and received nothing. I had thought I just had to wait I got scared but then I checked the instructions on the challenge and realized ..... I had done it correctly to the paper.Every instruction as if a robot had done it.I didn't link any accounts started fresh and worked hard. I emailed support but they didn't get back to me. At this point I was exhausted, and defeated I realized all that work was for nothing. The plat I would never receive and to this day I have waited for it to come but nothing,this is why I'm making this post ,support I deserve the plat and I even have the proof in pictures if needed to show I did this.

This is wrong and ill tell you why. Celtic Heroes Makes money by us doing the free plats. Games like raid shadow legends get paid by people playing their game and how well it does. Anything "free" in a game is not really free see they pay whichever game the player came from for the free item or gold or plat or whatever because it looks better when you have a ton of players getting this achievement. All im saying is I want the plat I deserve I mean you made a profit why can't I get what I worked for technically 8 hours of me struggling should have been enough. The minimum wage is 7.25 and that times 8 is 58 dollars half of the amount it takes to buy 4k plat.Please Send me the plat.

Other people please comment ur opinion on this topic anything I got wrong and See you next time on the crazy stories I've gone through.
Thats why ur not poor and go and buy it lol.
Sad and simple as that

Ok perhaps I was not quite clear enough. When you purchase an app from the store the purchase is then logged to you’re iTunes/Google play account just check your purchase history you will see the time and date of when you purchased the app ( and yes free apps are still classed as a purchase) .
It is this data that the fee offers use so if you have already purchased the app that the free offer wants you to download it will not work. you will not get any free plat no matter how many time you delete and install the app because doing this dose not remove it from your purchase history
Yup, unfortunately the offers don't make this clear (which is not VR's fault, but on Fyber/Ironsource to inform the user of this limitation).

It sucks that you wasted that much time, sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, there isn't really anything that VR can do about it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yup, unfortunately the offers don't make this clear (which is not VR's fault, but on Fyber/Ironsource to inform the user of this limitation).

It sucks that you wasted that much time, sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, there isn't really anything that VR can do about it.
Might it be broken tho? Maybe they need to be allerted to the fact its not working....