Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please reconsider Daily Rewards distribution - bring back Hunters Tokens

I wont complain using bots if i never experience crashes and lags. But because Epona server keeps crashes and lagging, Devs should remove the bots or remove daily bounty quest. Its easy to lvl but Its hard to lix when server are lagging and crashing.

this are not bots.. they are players camping bosses such Mordris, Snorri and etc. Thats my guess because i don't think there is anything to do for level 1 in tunnels other than camping dl bosses.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

I wont complain using bots if i never experience crashes and lags. But because Epona server keeps crashes and lagging, Devs should remove the bots or remove daily bounty quest. Its easy to lvl but Its hard to lix when server are lagging and crashing.

this are not bots.. they are players camping bosses such Mordris, Snorri and etc. Thats my guess because i don't think there is anything to do for level 1 in tunnels other than camping dl bosses.
How do you know that theyre not bots. Youre just guessing? Camping bosses near the leystone. Is there a boss near leystone. One of them is staying near Fianna Encampment leystone. Does the boss spawn near fianna encampment leystone. Stop defending bots, theyre causing server Epona to lag and crash. Or your one of them.
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

How do you know that theyre not bots. Youre just guessing? Camping bosses near the leystone. Is there a boss near leystone. One of them is staying near Fianna Encampment leystone. Does the boss spawn near fianna encampment leystone. Stop defending bots, theyre causing server Epona to lag and crash. Or your one of them.
more logical approach is that there is a level one toon standing near leystoneee.. what are they botting? .. the amount of time they standing in one spot in tunnels? seems very logical to me.

and to answer your question.. one of them usually stands near dragon and skain / garanak spawn points that are so happened to be located not far from the leystone. Issue is that i am not defending anyone, i am just letting you know that if your game is crashing and lagging from 2 level 1 characters existing on one spot and clearly not doing any harm.. you should probs stop playing the game for a little and get a job so you could buy a new device because you probably not gonna be able to run this game for much longer due to all that horrible lag that i have yet to experience while standing in a crowded castle everyday. Or easy solution is to stop running emulator which is most likely the issue for your poor game performance.
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

I am quite disappointed that they took away the tokens and replaced them with basically worthless items. A travel elixir wouldn't have been a bad idea but the potion is like three times worse or more. If VR actually wanted to stop those who exploite the rewards they ignored countless other options that would have worked better without taking away tokens from players.
One easy solution would have been to replace the tokens with pledges, 1 then, 10 then finally 25. Even this would be a slight downgrade as some players buy or farm the pledges to get a maximum of tokens per month but it would still save time and at least some gold.
And if VR was actually worried about people farming pledges they could just remove them from the game and have all bounties free. Not necessarily all six but two or whatever number they decide.
An interesting idea is if they added tokens that guaranteed an elite bounty.

more logical approach is that there is a level one toon standing near leystoneee.. what are they botting? .. the amount of time they standing in one spot in tunnels? seems very logical to me.

and to answer your question.. one of them usually stands near dragon and skain / garanak spawn points that are so happened to be located not far from the leystone. Issue is that i am not defending anyone, i am just letting you know that if your game is crashing and lagging from 2 level 1 characters existing on one spot and clearly not doing any harm.. you should probs stop playing the game for a little and get a job so you could buy a new device because you probably not gonna be able to run this game for much longer due to all that horrible lag that i have yet to experience while standing in a crowded castle everyday. Or easy solution is to stop running emulator which is most likely the issue for your poor game performance.

Theyre picking hunter remains, thats what theyre botting and i saw one of them. And im not the only one complaining that server Epona is lagging and crashing, so many players complain. Because Epona is free server and the most active, so many players are transferring here and the more people logging in at the same time, the more the server gets lag. Its not my phone nor my computer is the problem, because i play on other server using emulator, 5 toons in different server without problem. Because other server are dead, i never experience lag or crash. But everytime i play in Epona i always lag and crash. Theres a lot of bots in Epona, not only in carrow, but in all places, like lirs reach near the tavern entrance, dustwither catacombs, croockbak hollow, etc, etc. If Devs remove all bots, you can lessen the player in server Epona and it lessen or remove the lag and crash.
And like you said, theyre just lvl 1 toons so removing them is not a big deal.

Im not the only one complaining about the lag and crash...
If Devs cant upgrade the server Epona, just remove all bots.

BTW. I have a job, and im spending cash in every game that i play.

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Server - Epona
September, 2020

Skerwald/Sam-

Excellent feedback, thank you both. I appreciate the input for potential fixes as well. Maybe VR will take some portions of these recommendations onboard, and return (perhaps in some modified fashion) the Tokens to the Daily Reward rotation, as it seems most people who’ve bothered to respond have indicated they’d prefer.

Unless I’m missing it, we haven’t heard from anyone who actually believes the new rotation is “better”. Apart from those people who want to see a return to Tokens, it seems to my mind that the only counter-arguments have been “tokens were being abused” and “we should be happy and just play the game” (I’m paraphrasing obviously).

Are there any players out there who are thinking “wow! I’m so glad the tokens were removed and replaced with travel potions and whistles!” If so, please weigh in with why that’s an improvement for you.

Have a great weekend. Stay safe.

Very respectfully-

Dadizbad/ Dadzdruid

Bot.

Why would you camp boss in a free server Epona?
You can join group anytime anywhere.

I promise to spend cash every month but because Devs just ignore the bots then i had to stop spending.
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Server - Epona
September, 2020