Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Patch Notes 3.7.1 (November 4th, 2020)

Hello Heroes,

Below are the changes made to the game as of November 4th, 2020. Link to previous Patch Notes (3.6.0A).

Patch Notes have been amended. Please review below.

Events
  • Blood Moon Overlord returns back to his eternal rest. The moon fades and the skies begin to brighten.
  • Skeletons in Lir's Reach return to their slumber.
Pets
New Premium Pet - The Imp!
  • 4 different variations specializing in Slashing, Piercing, Crushing, or a damage-reflecting shield.
  • Imp Skill: Single Target Slashing/Piercing/Crushing Damage by 46/126/240/374/528/704.
  • Imp Stat Bonus: Strength and Focus are increased by 20/40/80/120/180/240.
  • Imp Damage Bonus: Slashing/Piercing/Crushing Damage is increased by 4/8/13/19/26/35.
  • Imp Treasure Hunter Bonus: Treasure Hunter ability is increased by 200/400/600/800/1000/1500.
Soulbound Imp is unique from the other 3.
  • Imp Skill: Soulbound Barrier reflects 20/40/80/140/210/300 damage back to enemies.
  • Imp Stat Bonus: Dexterity and Vitality are increased by 20/40/80/120/180/240.
  • Imp Ability Bonus: Piecing/Slashing/Crushing resist is increased by 25/50/95/140/195/250.
  • Imp Treasure Hunter Bonus: Treasure Hunter ability is increased by 200/400/600/800/1000/1500.
Premium Shop
  • Demontide Mystery Chest is now available for purchase with a chance to obtain the Imp.
  • Legacy Samhain Fashion and Novelties are available in the Demontide Mystery Chest.
  • Everfrost Mystery Chest is no longer available for purchase. You can still use and trade any existing Everfrost Mystery Chests.
NPCs
  • Sedric the Pet Vendor will buy Premium Pets from players. The exchange rate is the same as non-premium pets.
  • Remus the Mount Vendor will now refund Spirit-tier Battlemounts.
Zones
  • A new Leystone has appeared in the Carrowmore Tunnels. You will have to discover the Leystone before you can use it as a Fast Travel point.
Raids
  • Dhiothu's resistance to Bash has been increased.
Daily Login
  • The Daily Login rewards have been updated.
Bug Fixes
  • Players who linked Facebook or Apple Sign-In to their accounts should no longer get stuck when entering the Arena and Tavern.
  • Drop down menus (Inventory/Bank filters, Support Ticket) are working again.
  • Android devices can use Apple Sign-In to register new accounts or link existing ones.
  • Fixed an issue where servers would disappear on the World Select screen.
  • Resolved a bug when switching pages in the Area screen.
  • Reduced instances of crashing on some Android devices.
Known Issues
  • Some players are unable to see new pet or leystone. Please reinstall the game to fix the issue.
  • Selling Spirit-tier Battlemounts are giving the wrong amount of tokens.
- The Celtic Heroes Team

Re: Patch Notes 3.6.1 (November 4th, 2020)

Would i be correct in assuming that i shouldnt buy the new pet right away? 50 physical damage is ridiculous and theres no way that its not gonna be getting hit with a nerf
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Can you explain the decision behind dino changes? I see nothing about the game breaking exploit some servers use and, to make it even worse, this change encourages you to use the exploit by nerfing one of the only valid strategies for small groups of 27 or less players to kill this legitimately.

How do you want us to kill dino? If you want less than 27 whats with this bash nerf? If you want more than 27, why even put the player cap there in the first place?

Very confusing direction for Dino, would appreciate some explanation.

Would i be correct in assuming that i shouldnt buy the new pet right away? 50 physical damage is ridiculous and theres no way that its not gonna be getting hit with a nerf
I don’t think that’s as much damage as you think compared to elemental after resistances.
50 physical damage plus a dps skill plus 480 stat points is a hell of a lot
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Patch Notes 3.7.1 (November 4th, 2020)

Just looking at the patch notes.. wouldn't a dragon still be better for dps than an imp and reindeer better than imp for tank. Extra 35 slashing damage increases my auto but the dragon allows me to crit not only my auto but my spells aswell. Imp doesnt look good in my opinion.
Also killing dhino now is worse than before getting 3 drops and of that 2 are mostly duplicates looking at rend bracers which nobody uses and above that to have more resistant to bashing making it an even harder raid with a game that is loosing more player than gaining... aight Genshin impact here I come.