Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes 3.7.1 (November 4th, 2020)

My wife and I are are disappointed with the decision to remove the Hunters Tokens from the Daily Rewards 30 day schedule. We both feel the addition of the 100 gold worth Mount Whistle doesn’t balance the trade off ... for us anyway and our play styles. Are you able to speak on this decision for us? Thanks :)

The first time i played Celtic Heroes, theres no daily rewards and now your asking for more or change it. Be thankful we have daily rewards.
If the Devs remove the daily rewards, you'll be crying like noobs.

My wife and I are are disappointed with the decision to remove the Hunters Tokens from the Daily Rewards 30 day schedule. We both feel the addition of the 100 gold worth Mount Whistle doesn’t balance the trade off ... for us anyway and our play styles. Are you able to speak on this decision for us? Thanks :)

The first time i played Celtic Heroes, theres no daily rewards and now your asking for more or change it. Be thankful we have daily rewards.
??? I didn’t ask for any changes. Your reply is presumptuous and honestly not that nice.

??? I didn’t ask for any changes. Your reply is presumptuous and honestly not that nice.

You didn't ask for changes, but your dissapointed in removing the hunter tokens from the daily rewards.
So why do you complain?

P.s.
Stop complaing about the daily rewards or the Gods(devs) might get angry and remove it.

And please, think twice
before you say the word "nice".

You didn't ask for changes, but your dissapointed in removing the hunter tokens from the daily rewards.
So why do you complain?

P.s.
Stop complaing about the daily rewards or the Gods(devs) might get angry and remove it.

And please, think twice
Having disappointment and complaining are not the same thing. There’s nothing wrong with asking questions and giving your reason for asking your questions. Anyway, I wasn’t asking you for your opinions. You don’t appear to be in a position to address my query, but I hope you can find fun in all you do. Toodles.

So why do you complain?

P.s.

And please, think twice
Having disappointment and complaining are not the same thing. There’s nothing wrong with asking questions and giving your reason for asking your questions. Anyway, I wasn’t asking you for your opinions. You don’t appear to be in a position to address my query, but I hope you can find fun in all you do. Toodles.

Lol!!! Evading everything and your reasoning is very obvious, but if thats what you think, ok fine.

But why would a player question a Devs about a free daily rewards. Whatever the Devs chooses of what free daily rewards to give, players should never complain nor question it, because obviously its a FREE DAILY REWARDS. Just be thankful we have free daily rewards nowadays, back in the old days of Celtic Heroes, theres no free daily rewards.
How many times i said " free daily rewards", But noobs dont understand how lucky players today with those free daily rewards.

That'd be bad of them, daily rewards urge players to login daily and u can't really log on to the game and not want to get involved in some stuff, bosses and the likes, even top tier games have daily rewards.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

That'd be bad of them, daily rewards urge players to login daily and u can't really log on to the game and not want to get involved in some stuff, bosses and the likes, even top tier games have daily rewards.

Clash of clans dont have daily rewards, but still theyre on top grossing games in playstore.
Celtic Heroes Devs are very generous for giving daily rewards so be THANKFUL.

Clash of clans dont have daily rewards, but still theyre on top grossing games in playstore.
Celtic Heroes Devs are very generous for giving daily rewards so be THANKFUL.
stop acting like a clown lol and VR isnt gonna be removing the daily login rewards just because someone questioned and expressed their disapointment at it being changed.

On a more serious note iv played since 2011 wHeN wE dIdNt GeT fReE daAiLy ReWaRdS and im also disapointed that they removed them from the daily logins.
to answer your queation the reason why theybwere removed is because players were abusing the daily logins by creating many alts to collect the rewards daily. One player on epona had it scripted to log thousands of toons daily Automatically and in 2 months time have 2 purple tokens to trade in for 1 tradable mount token on every one of those accounts
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple