Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes 3.7.1 (November 4th, 2020)

why isn't anybody talking about the actual issues in this game? like hunting dl / edl for 6 hours only to kill dozens of no-drop placeholders? if developers actually cared about gaining and keeping player base, they need to change 4* to one drop, 5* to three drops and 6* to five drops and make each boss drop specific. like Snorri only drops crowns, same as Pyrus only drops lion crest. otherwise the disparity between new clans and existing clans kills all growth and fascism reigns supreme. i know its just a game but some people who have busy schedules still actually enjoy playing it in their free time. as it is i see time and time again people giving up their actual lives, and sleep for the sake of trying to complete one quest, or ditching the clan they played 210 levels in because in a year its not possible to get one drop you need for the bloody edl weapon unless you throw your friends under the bus and join some fascist conglomerate. it takes all the fun out of this game. and.. i might be only speaking for myself here, but does fun even matter anymore? i have paid over $1000 in 5 years and never got a cool glider or an imp, most of the chests i open have only resurrection idols and some lix. and as far as dhino goes, like many have already pointed out here, making it even harder for rising clans to go after *and not fixing the exploitation glitch* only discourages people from playing this game.