Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old players still play?

Hello I haven’t posted in a few years and people prob don’t remember who I am but I am curious if any old players still play? Are camo charms still around? I started in 2011 and quit in 2017. This game was a huge part of my childhood. I miss all my clan members that I spent years building friendships with. How are new players enjoying the game? If so what do you like about it?
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Re: Old players still play?

Well i have been playing since 2011 and I've taken long breaks from CH many times! with that being said I've now been grinding to be able to wear and use my new gear and find the game enjoyable again. i will say though once VR releases their next project most of my time will be devoted to that.
SULIS
BigDAWG 220 Warrior
AIOLUS 210 Ranger
GUL DAN 180 Druid
OGVEXX 183 Rogue

Ive been playing since 2012 and have also taken long breaks from ch but the game has also been a huge part of my childhood and thats why I still play, i just love the game. However I have circulated through many servers and lots of which I played are "dead" and so I mostly play on Epona now. Although I also play on lir (extremely dead) but I have a solo only character there so its not too bad. New updates have been nice, excited for the next one to come out!

Celtic Heroes still has to be my favorite game and I will still continue to play/support it as long as I can.

I just wished we would get some kind of insight/feedback or any communication really, from the team aside from once a year. I just wish they were a little more involved on their forums.
OFF WHITE (Dark Reign)
Druid - 221 || Fishing - 124 || Cooking - 193

I started back in late 2011 as well, took a break at the start of 2018 and have only just come back to start playing. Celtic is still very enjoyable despite the lack of updates, the people you play with make all the difference and is definitely a massive part of why I want to keep playing.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)