Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does Celtic Hero’s Have a Roadmap?

Stop spending plat on the game, force them to pay attention, people are spending 100k a month on this game and getting literally 0 updates or bug fixes in the last 2 years for their money.
There's two ways of looking at it.

1. The way that you describe - that people expect continuous development in exchange for them spending money on the game.
2. People spend money on the game in exchange for in-game elements, simply because they want the items.

We could debate whether or not VR has an obligation to the players until the sun explodes next week, and we'd get nowhere. However, I ask that you consider that some people simply want to spend money on game items because they want the game items. More content and bug fixes would (obviously) be much appreciated, but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the purchasing of items.

You are free to "fight with your wallet" and not buy plat with the intent of "punishing" VR or "forcing them to pay attention". Will it work? Maybe, it has a couple times for small companies over the years. However, just because you feel a certain way doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else does or should. If I wanted to spend $20 on plat tomorrow because I want chests, I'd do it regardless of whether or not VR releases the QoL update tomorrow, or in November.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Stop spending plat on the game, force them to pay attention, people are spending 100k a month on this game and getting literally 0 updates or bug fixes in the last 2 years for their money.

1. The way that you describe - that people expect continuous development in exchange for them spending money on the game.
2. People spend money on the game in exchange for in-game elements, simply because they want the items.

We could debate whether or not VR has an obligation to the players until the sun explodes next week, and we'd get nowhere. However, I ask that you consider that some people simply want to spend money on game items because they want the game items. More content and bug fixes would (obviously) be much appreciated, but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the purchasing of items.

You are free to "fight with your wallet" and not buy plat with the intent of "punishing" VR or "forcing them to pay attention". Will it work? Maybe, it has a couple times for small companies over the years. However, just because you feel a certain way doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else does or should. If I wanted to spend $20 on plat tomorrow because I want chests, I'd do it regardless of whether or not VR releases the QoL update tomorrow, or in November.

I dont wanna play a dead game and have to farm for my gold for once in my life :3

I buy plat to be lazy, not to support the game. Screw those guys :o

If this was a subscription based game on the other hand tho...then yes we deserve new content.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I dont wanna play a dead game and have to farm for my gold for once in my life :3

If this was a subscription based game on the other hand tho...then yes we deserve new content.

Exactly. Premium items are there to make the game easier or more fun. No one is required to pay any money in order to simply play the game.

If CH were a subscription-based service then all the demands for new content would be much more valid - but it's not lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Exactly. Premium items are there to make the game easier or more fun. No one is required to pay any money in order to simply play the game.

If CH were a subscription-based service then all the demands for new content would be much more valid - but it's not lol.