Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New update

Come on VR in all honesty y’all have once again made a event that not everyone can join in. Maybe next time please consider all levels that are in this game not just End game toons. Nothing about BT event appeals to low level toons or mid level Honeslty!!!! Sorry just had to vent!!!

Re: New update

Naw screw the wee guys they deserve unhappiness and despair, nooo events for 'em 8 endgame toons btw
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

And Ash ever remember when you were low level? Probably forgotten who helped you back then ;-)
No one I bought tons of plat and helped myself :3 (besides the part where I was joking ._.)
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

For real what's up with this? The majority of players are sub-150. Make some events where level doesn't really matter. Extra gold or xp, a small gathering quest, a kill or fish competition, special items in shop for gold or plat (you have a special offers tab, use it), limited use mounts (like the charged weaps), etc etc

Would be really nice for comp clans and mid lvls if there was an event that increased spawn times for at least 170, 180, 210, and 215. All dl and edl bosses would be even better. Those folks need to complete their armour and weapons. Then they can progress and be able to participate more in some of these other events you schedule. It's hard for me to understand why you guys are entirely chill with constantly ignoring 2/3 of your potential paycheck base. The old timers are leaving the game anyway cause they're tired of the same content and unfixed problems, yet you're missing easy opportunities to help a huge number of players move on to enjoy content that, to them, is new and would keep them satisfied for a while.