Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apostate bracelet

Im quitting ch over this apostate brace. Its been farmed continuously for 7 months and gasnt dropped. Thats just insulting! A big slap in the face! Onward to WOW! I will never play another game by OTM or VR. BRAVO for driving dedicated playwrs away and wasting HUNDREDS of hours of our life! IM PISSED!

Im quitting ch over this apostate brace. Its been farmed continuously for 7 months and gasnt dropped. Thats just insulting! A big slap in the face! Onward to WOW! I will never play another game by OTM or VR. BRAVO for driving dedicated playwrs away and wasting HUNDREDS of hours of our life! IM PISSED!
Cya :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

The bracer shouldn't have ever been introduced into the game in the first place. The time they spent on making those rare drops should have been put into a meaningful update. Maybe then we would have gotten the summer update they planned.

:lol: It’s almost December! May a well keep chests till end of winter and this promised update is 2021 I think they never said what year o.o :lol:
we aren’t ready ..

The bracer shouldn't have ever been introduced into the game in the first place. The time they spent on making those rare drops should have been put into a meaningful update. Maybe then we would have gotten the summer update they planned.

:lol: It’s almost December! May a well keep chests till end of winter and this promised update is 2021 I think they never said what year o.o :lol:
Ifs its almost december then it must also almost be 2025

Yall been going about this the wrong way

Take it from a guy that got his two apostates in under two weeks

Yall just haven't tried hard enough, we can all be owners of one. Make a whole lock group of apostate owners. The problem is with you not the loot chances *sniffs more scented markers* makes total sense.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage